Thomas Imagine 1

You yawn. Spending your day off at home is clearly not the best idea. Your two year boyfriend, Thomas is currently out, working.

You sigh standing up then prepare a hot chocolate (or coffee/tea). You checked your phone. Its already 6:00 pm and didn't receive any message from Thomas.

Shivering from the cold air because an open window, you feel the Christmas spirit. Its your favorite time of the year and you guiltily enjoy the Christmas movies the TV channels play, repeatedly, every year.

So, you hurriedly go down to your living room, plop on the couch, with a mug on one hand, and your remote in another, you open the telly.

You smile to yourself when you recognise the movie that is playing. Love Actually. You smile victorious as you silently watch your favorite movie of all time.

Then it suddenly hit you. Your boyfriend, Thomas, was actually in the movie! How could you forgot? You grabbed your phone. Getting some pictures of the telly showing baby Thomas' face and your now half mug of chocolate.

Thinking of how Thomas blush whenever you see some of his movies, you send the picture to Tommy.

Not long after, the door open revealing a dashing man. Thomas Sangster in all his glory!

You run towards him,hugging him then placing a light kiss on his lips.

"This is not the proper way of kissing, Y/N." He said placing an another light kiss on your lips.

"Did you receive my message?" You ask excited of how he'll react.

You smile as you see him blush. "You really love the young me, don't you?" He said getting out of your hug to remove his coat.

"Well, I don't mind if I receive the Tommy now. That kid-," you said pointing to the telly, who's showing a baby Thomas playing drums, "-will grow to be a one fine, hot, male specimen." You said chuckling as Thomas' blush gets darker.

"You're making me blush too much, Y/N. You need to stop love." He said as he starts to caress your cheek.

"Oh Sangster. You know you like it." You said giggling, and at the same time melting to his touch.

"I love you." You whispered against his chest.

"I love you too, actually." He said earning one last kiss from you.

With this man, your life will never be boring again.

And its all because of love...

...actually.