Thomas 16

You walked inside the house with the sweet sound of guitar greeting you. You have always loved going back home since your boyfriend, Thomas, is always up and waiting for you. Every time you go home, you can't help but think of the poor boy boring himself inside the house- since he can't go out and risk being mobbed.

You left your keys on the table by the door and remove your high heels, walking around the house barefooted.

You went straight to your bedroom to check on Thomas. Unfortunately, the dirty blonde-haired boy was nowhere in sight.

He must be in the entertainment room, you thought as you left your belongings in the bedroom you share and made your way towards the entertainment room, still barefooted.

You two have been living in the same house for quite some time now. You are now on your fifth year of being together and each minute of those five years are spent with love and trust.

"Tommy?" you called him out as the sound of guitar increased, just like your heartbeat every time you'll go near the boy.

"In here love," he answered putting the guitar down. You smiled at the sight of your boyfriend. His hair seemed to be ruffled and he looks like he's not a day older than 18.

"You still look like your eighteen," you can't help but say as you made your way towards him. He made a motion for you to sit on his lap and you did, instantly embracing him and welcoming his warmth.

"How was your day?" you asked although you know you will be receiving the same response.

"Quite interesting," he answered as he rest his head on your shoulder. Well that's new, you thought as you tightened your arms around him.

"What did you do now? I hope you didn't break any of my ceramic dolls," you said with a playful, warning voice. He laughed at you and planted a chase of a kiss in your shoulder.

"No, love. As much as I want to because of jealousy, I know you'll hate me if I broke your children," he said earning a laugh from me.

Thomas has always referred to my dolls as my children. He claimed that they have been in my life before him. And we literally met each other because of my dolls.

"So, what made your day interesting?" I asked him as I get off of his lap and motioned to his guitar, silently asking if it made him busy.

My little Tommy just nod his head and smiled. He picked his guitar up and started playing Your Song by Elton John.

He knew it was my favorite song and I can't help but giggle at the boyish grin he's wearing.

"That's perfect, Tommy," I said after he finished the song. He looked at me as if deciding for something. Whatever it is, I have no idea.

"It would be lovely if you'll sing it with me forever," he said pulling out a velvet box with the simplest yet the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I looked at him asking if he's serious. He just laughed at me and nod.

I stare at the ring for quite some time before he broke the silence, "Y/N, you're making me nervous. Are you gonna marry me or what?"

I laughed and answer him, "well you haven't asked me the question yet. But of course I will, my dolls need a father."

He laughed at my response and slid the ring on my finger.

"I'll be needing to raise 7 children now, huh?"

----

Had a little time for myself. And I have been asleep for 6 months. Sorry.

Also, I just realized I started with 3rd person then switched to 1st person in the middle of the story. Sorry, I'm a bit rusty. Haha.

Anyway, this is for the two lovelies who commented on the last chapter. You motivated me, haha.

Wouldn't make this longer than the actual imagine. Love you all, grizzlies.