For Kaylaashley12

Kayla Brown's

I ran my fingers through the letters. It's my name written on it but I feel like its not even mine.I am Simon's twin sister, 15 minutes younger than him.

"Kk, are you alright?" My brother Simon Brown, asked putting his hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous. No one can ever replace Mom." I said emphasizing my last words. Yes, our Mom died a couple of years ago which left me and the others in my Father's care. And today, we're going to meet our new Mom.

"She's never be replaced." He said assuring me. We are alone in our room with Aggy. I don't know where the others are, but I'm sure they're not gonna be here anytime soon.

"I know how to cheer you up." He said taking my hand then he walked towards the door. I get little Aggy then follow him. A minute later, I found myself standing at the muddy part of the house, Aggy in hand and curiously looking at Simon.

"What is this?" I asked him, still confuse why we're here.

"You need a little adventure." He said getting Aggy then sitting her on a solid ground.

"Wha—" I didn't finish what I'm about to say when Simon hit me with a mud, in my face. He laugh loudly then make face. I smile to myself then hit him pretty hard. He stumble a little but regain his balance. Two minutes later, we are covered in mud with Aggy looking at us, laughing at our faces. But our moment was cut by someone clearing their throat. We look at him only to see a 'her', an ugly one I might add.

"You must the eldests and the youngest. I'm your new Mama." She said lifting her chin up. I wince at her. She don't look like someone our Papa would like. Not one little bit.

"I see you're not disciplined right. I want you, boy," she said pointing her wrinkly finger to Simon, "go clean up the little one." She said pertaining to Aggy.

"And you little vixen, you're gonna accompany me. Until the wedding." She said looking intently at me.She turned around, about to walk away when she talked again. She must've forgot to tell us something, "and you're not allowed to see each other. You'll only cause trouble." She said then makes her way towards the house.

Oh no. This is bad.

--------

Today's the wedding and I'm happy Simon think of something for it not to happen. He's really the best big brother ever. Right now, everyone is throwing cake at everyone. I'm completely covered with that sweet, sticky stuff and so are the others. I throw one last portion to Eric and I hit him in his head.

"I'm glad I can talk to you again." Someone said from behind me. I turn around to see Simon on his funny green piece of clothing, covered with cake.

"Yeah. I missed you, slinthead." I said then hug him. There's no greater feeling than having your loved ones around you.

"There, there, sister. You're sticky." He said patting my head, acting like the older brother he is.

"So are you!"

A/N:

Hi @Kaylaashley12 sorry if I disappointed you. My phone's broken so I write this last minute. I just thought it would be great if I updated on Thomas' birthday then I remembered your request so, why not?

So, sorry again if this is not what you expect but i will make it up. Promise!

And please pray for me, tell my Mom to give me a new phone so I don't need to type onthis noisy keyboard.

P.S: Don't hate me, I don't know all of Ogglington Fartworth's siblings. I'm not even sure if Eric is one of them.

P.P.S: Sorry for the long (supposed to be short) author's note.