Thomas Sangster 6

This is it. Today, after a week and so of thinking, you decided that you will admit your infatuation for someone.

You hurriedly get ready for school. You're planning to tell him after classes so you don't need to deal with the humiliation for the day. And so you can ready  yourself for what's gonna come.

You wear your favorite band T-shirt and some skinny jeans. You also wear your favorite leather bracelet for good luck. You'll need a lot of that.

You ride your bicycle to school since its not that far. Once you got  there, everyone seems to feast on a very interesting gossip. You just shrug it off and continue walking  in the hallway and go to your locker.

"Hey Y/N! Have you heard about the news?" Your friend, Amber said now walking beside you.

"No, Amber. And I don't want to. I'm actually nervous  today." You said glancing at her to see her reaction. Well, she's not surprise. You always avoid gossips. And everyone think its an abnormality but you think of it as a gift.

"But Y/N its about–" you didn't hear the rest of Amber's statement because you walk in your first subject, still praying.

—•—

Its the time of the day you hate the most. You just exited your last class and is now heading to Thomas' locker.

You're holding your science book with your letter. The plans pretty simple. Wait for Thomas, say hello, give him the letter, bid goodbye, plan accomplished. See?

You sigh thanking the heaven above that the hallway is clear. You hurriedly go to your locker, shove your things you don't need tonight, then hurry off to Thomas' locker.

Then you laughed bitterly at what greets you. There stood the most handsome boy you ever met, wearing a black shirt and jeans. He looks so handsome, almost surreal. But he's not alone.

There stood Joanna, your other best friend. She's Amber's older sister, sharing the same birthday with Thomas. She stood there, wrapped in his strong arms. Laughing at what he said.

Thomas saw you first. Releasing Joanna from his hug. "Y/N? Are you on your way home? Joanna and I are about to go. Want to ride with us?" Thomas asks you with a smile on his face. You can see he's really happy.

He doesn't need me, you taught to yourself before throwing the letter to the trash can near you. You smile at Thomas. The biggest you can at the moment.

"I'm actually walking home with Dylan. Thanks for the offer though," you said smiling, walking past him and Joanna. You swear you saw Joanna smirk and send you a look filled with pity. You just bow your head and continue walking, wiping the tears that escaped your eyes.

You hugged yourself.

He didn't need you.

He's better off without you.

And you just endure the pain and smile because that's what you need to do. Smile and never show the pain.

Somehow, time will come, he'll be yours, and you'll be his. You just need to wait.

You just need to wait