Chapter 4 (Virgil)

I walked into my room, tired after a long day of being me. As I went to sit down on my bed, I noticed a glass of water on the table. Except the glass of water... was UPSIDE DOWN. Below it was a little note saying "Have fun cleaning this up!" As I contemplated how I was going to fix this, I saw something floating in the water. A small laminated piece of paper drifted around in the glass, and printed on it was a single, golden crown.

"Roman," I growled. I sunk down, and reappeared in his room. Princey jumped at my presence and paused the movie on his TV.

Frozen. Of course, I thought to myself.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Anxiety?" Roman asked innocently. To which, I simply grabbed him by the wrist and took us to my room. Roman looked around in bewilderment, clearly surprised at the contrast of our rooms. It was quite a difference from his room, bedecked in and red and gold, to mine, where the main color theme was black, complete with spiderwebs for added effect. The only similarity between the two rooms were the Disney posters on the wall. I gestured to the glass of water.

"What the heck Roman?!" I asked.

"Well isn't that a pickle," Roman giggled.

Gosh, his giggle is so cute. Wait what?! Anxiety focus. You're MAD at him right now!

"Fix this, Roman," I huffed.

"Ah, ah, ah!" He tutted. "That's not how these things work! The point of a prank, is that someone ELSE has to clean it up!" He told me. "Ta ta! I wish you the best!" And with that he was gone. I growled in frustration, and started thinking of ways to get him back. I immediately took to Tumblr, searching for ideas. Creativity was not my department!

That's why Roman and I would make a perfect couple. Wait. No. Focus. After some searching, I found the perfect prank. It was a classic! I would take doughnuts, and fill them with mayonnaise. Sure it was extremely gross, and a little mean, but he deserved it! If he thought I was just going to sit back and take his pranks, then boy was he wrong. This was war.

Not Your Average Fairytale - Prinxietyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें