Chapter 5: Cassidy met his roommate

5. Cassidy met his roommate.

I know who this guy is. I suddenly had a flash back. “Lance?” I said.

“Oh my God, you know him?” Harper asked.

“Yeah, we met.” I said.

He looked so confused and about to laugh. He burst into laughter a second after. “Yes, I think you’re talking about Lance, My brother.” He put his hands on his hips.

“Right, Twins?” I annoyingly asked.

“Technically, Yes.” Mr. Matthews interrupted. “Enough of the dramas let’s go inside.”

“I would definitely go into that one.” I said. I took my luggage and when I’m about to take the other stuff He abruptly took the two boxes and carried them from its ties. Everybody took their way into the gates. I looked at him. “You don’t really have to carry those.” I said while walking.

“Let’s just say that it’s a charity.” He replied.

“Charity? And I wish I know you.” I said.

“Just the hottest sophomore at your service. Lord Andrew Frescott.” He boastfully announced. I can see Harper glanced back at us.

“And for your convenience, I am Lady Katherine Erik.” I replied. “Raine is what they call me.”

“And they call me Drew. You know, Raine is not that bad for a little city princess.”

I can’t see much of the place since it was too dark but I can high light much of it like tall walls, buildings, a chapel and some stores. We walked through pavements and coffee shops. It is like a village, too. You will never think that you’re in a barricaded place or something. This is just an exciting place.

“Want to grab some lunch tomorrow?” Drew asked.

“Sure, why not?” I replied.

We arrived on the front of a building. It has a huge sign THE REGISTRAR. It is just a simple establishment with some windows. Mr. Matthews didn’t go for those windows. He entered a door. “Wait! I’ll just get your registration papers.” Mr. Matthew said and instantly went inside.

“I met your brother Lance before I came here.” I said. I was looking on the floor. I don’t want to look onto his face.

I heard Drew put my stuff down, stretched his arms and cracked his knuckles, too. “He’s the most nerve-racking brother ever.” Drew finally said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Hey, do you wanna hangout tonight? I know a good party-room for tonight.” Drew invited me.

“No, Thanks.” I looked at him. He’s so adorable.

“People I got your papers and dorm keys.” Mr. Matthews abruptly said and handed us our enveloped papers.

I held my key and it says E.D.M. R234. “What does E.D.M. means?” I asked.

“Earlson Dorm Building. Hey! You’re gonna stay in there? We’re gonna be at the same building. Cool!” Drew said.

“Yeah, whatever.” Cassidy whispered.

“Excuse me?” Drew replied.

So since they’re heating up a little, “Where’s your room Harper?” I asked. I was really hoping that we’re room mates.

“Room…” She’s trailed off.

“What?” I said.

“234!” She shouted.