Chapter 12: Harper was abducted

12. Harper was abducted.

Do I really have all these drama inside my head? I don’t want these. I don’t know if what Dr. Burgstone have explained here are true but there is still part of me that believes. The Aliens, the Martians really exist. They do not just come from magazines, comic books or even films but they are real and true. I was just sitting at the chair and staring at the giant screen.

“What is Occultum Aureus?” I asked.

The whole thing is a big mistake. If ever I’m the Occultum Aureus I will never wanna risk my life for those stupid aliens.

“The Martian Saviour. Since the planet Mars had been destroyed for thousand of years the Occultum Aureus is the only Martian who will save the planet where the Martians are living and that’s the Planet Earth.” Dr. Burgstone explained.

“I don’t wanna be the Savior.” I said.

“The host had planted itself to your body.” She said.

I stood up. Blood is rushing in my veins and smoking burning hot to my head. I took a small figurine of Planet Jupiter on the table and threw it on the floor.

The figurine shattered into pieces and Dr. Burgstone seems to be unsurprised about my reaction.

“What’s the big threat huh? Aliens fighting each other and kill humans?” I asked.

“No! Disaster is coming. The moon’s going to fall into Earth and you are the only one who’s going to save it!” Dr. Burgstone said.

I stared at her. What is she talking about? The moon is falling out of the sky. I wanted to laugh.

“You’re crazy. I’m going home.” I said. I walked out of the room.

“You will believe me.” She said.

It stung me but I kept walking.

Before I could even reach for the door it swung open. Heidi opened it. She looked so scared and terrible.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

She’s about to cry. “Harper.” She said. She’s catching her breath.

“An alien took her.” She said.

“No!” I said. I felt so hot. I wanna scream so loud.

“The alien took her from the window and went out to the fields.” Heidi said.

“I need to find her.” I said. I went out of the door and walked into the lobby.

“Wait. I’m calling backups.” Heidi said.

“What?” I paused and turned back.

She opened her phone and dialed some numbers. “Come here. We already need you.” She said and hung up the phone. She posed with her hands on her thighs. I really find her real flirtatious.

“What? Who’s that?” I asked.

“Oh, you’ll see.” Heidi said.

Dr. Burgstone went out of the room.

“I need to find my best friend.” I said.

“first, we need to be fully equipped before we kick some alien ass.” Heidi said.

                                 ○○○

Heidi took me to the basement. I felt nostalgic with everything. I remembered what happened at home last week. The basement looked so ordinary. The cleaning stuff is here, old things and carton boxes, too. The corners of the ceilings are full of spider webs and a giant steel door is on the last wall on the left.