Chapter 10: Heidi Rescued Me

10. Heidi rescued me.

I’m soaked and wet. Drew is dragging me out of the pub. People don’t really bother what’s going on with us. Drew is drunk and I can feel it.

“Hey let me go!” I yelled.

“Shut up Babe.” He said. It’s still raining outside. We crossed the street and Drew reached for his car keys. He opened the door and pushed me in.

I fell inside the car. “What are you doing?” I said.

He entered at the driver seat and started the engine. “I’m taking you out.” He said.

“What? You’re drunk! You can’t drive!” I said.

“Just relax!” He yelled back.

The engines have heated up and he started driving. He drove out of the university. I can’t see much of the outside because it is dark and raining but I can feel that we’re not inside the university anymore. I can see figures of trees.

“Where are you taking me?” I said.

“Oh, just shut your pile hole!” He yelled.

I kept quiet. Shit. What will he do to me? Where is he taking me? I wish I just have my phone here. I’m trembling and cold. I looked outside and it’s still raining. A loud thunder strikes almost hit us.

“Oh my God!” I yelled.

“Shit! That one’s close!” Drew said.

“There’s a thunderstorm Drew! Let’s just go back!” I said.

“Oh there’s no turning back, honey.” He said.

He abruptly pressed break. I almost hit on the front sit.

He laughed. “We’re here baby.”

“Where are we?” I asked.

He went out of the car. Before he closed the door I got a view of outside. We’re in a forest or something and there’s a storm.

“Arrgg!!” I shouted. Where is he? I reached for the door and opened it. I went out and it’s raining so hard. I looked around and there’s no one out here. It’s just forest.

Drew left me out in the middle of the forest? What the hell? I walked around the car and entered the car. Damn! The engines are out and he took the keys!? I went outside again.

When I shut the door I saw a figure of man appeared on the window. I felt cold. I don’t wanna turn back. I braced myself.

“What are you doing Drew?” I folded my arms.

“Oh baby.” He held my hair.

“Don’t touch me!” I turned around and tried to hit him. I hit him but he is so hard.

“Aw!” I exclaimed.

He laughed. He laughed like an evil villain in a movie or a television show. I kept my hand it hurts.

                                ○○○

He moved slowly to the lighter view and I saw him. It’s not Drew. It’s like a monster. A huge buff man stood in front of me. He is wearing this skin tight suit and he has three eyes, the third is on his forehead.

I gasped.

“Who are you? What are you?” I asked.

He is just laughing.