Chapter 9: My Best friend Hates Me

9. My best friend Hates me.

The intense heat of the afternoon was field by enormous and magnificent interaction that happened between us. The thing penetrates me with delight. After few moments, the pendulum of pleasure ceased emerging from his base due to its in need of satisfaction.

Both of us were exhausted and rested.

“I wanna take you out of here for a while.” Drew whispered.

I laid my head on his left bicep. I’m playing with his nipple circling my thin index finger around it. “Where?” I asked.

“At the Dermont Beach.” He said.

“There’s a beach here?” I asked. I rubbed his tight abs.

“Yes. It’s gonna be Fun.” He whispered.

We both fixed ourselves clothes and Drew left. I decided to go to my Meteorology Class. Professor Tipton is teaching when I arrived.

I entered the room. “I’m so sorry I’m late.”

Professor Tipton just gave me a Get-on-your-sit Look. So I entered the room. He made the whole class better than yesterday. Not so much boring anymore. I get to learn more things.

The bell rang and I noticed that Terry didn’t attend the class, too. I wonder if she got busted and suspended for a week. I still got bruises after what she did to me.

I saw Heidi was about to go out of the room. “Heidi!” I called.

She looked back.

I manage to come closer to her.

“Are you alright?” Heidi asked.

“Yes but what’s wrong with her?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, she’s just one psycho here.” She said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Too many questions my dear, my lip-gloss are drying. I don’t talk much.” She said.

“But.” I hesitate.

“Shhh!” She covered my lips with her index finger.

“I better go.” She started walking outside the room and through the hallways.

I decided to go at Baker’s for milkshake. I wanted to call Drew but he is in class as well as Harper being busy as a Fashion Designer.

I made it out through the commons and saw some people just walking and passing by.

I arrived at the Baker’s. I ordered Strawberry Milkshake and be sited.

“Hey.” A man’s voice from behind.

I looked at him and it’s Lance.

“Hello. Have a seat.” I offered.

He seated on front of me. He looked much terrible from the last time I’ve seen him. He looked much dirtier and his beard and mustache is quite thicker, maybe he didn’t shave more often.

“As you know, I and Drew have a relationship.” I opened up.

“What?” He is surprised.

“Can I offer you something to eat?” I said. I need to change the topic it cause it made me feel, of course embarrassed.

“Stay away from him.” He said.

I looked at his eyes and I remember Drew. They’re really looked alike but Lance is much dirtier with tanner skin and ragged looks.