Chapter 14: The Almost End

14: The Almost End.

           Harper looks so gorgeous. She’s not that gorgeous, gorgeous but gorgeously evil. She stared at me like she’s a monster.

“Oh I know what you’re thinking Raine.” Harper said.

“You don’t know.” I replied.

She walked toward me. Her eyes are so deceiving. I felt nothing. I saw her hand held my jaw. She kissed me. While kissing me felt nothing and suddenly, everything went black.

I’m standing in a corridor. I saw a room at the end. Where am I? I heard sounds. Sound of a woman in pain. I ran toward the door and opened it. There’s a woman standing watching the lady delivering her child. A nurse is helping her. They can’t see me. The standing woman wears a gown and hood on her head.

“It’s a girl.” The nurse said.

The mother said nothing. She’s in a lot of pain.

“I knew it.” The woman said.

“Knew what?” The nurse asked. I recognized the nurse. It was my Nanny.

“Give me the child.” The woman said.

I saw the mother is reacted and she might have heard what the woman said. She might be declining it. No mother wants their child to be stolen.

“Why Tiffany?” Nanny said.

Tiffany? Did she just say Tiffany? She’s Tiffany Burgstone.

The lady removed her hood from her head and her blonde hair falls down. She was so beautiful. Her face was like a model in a 70’s magazine and her eyes kills like a supermodel.

“I said give me the child Imelda!” Tiffany Said.

Nanny cleaned the baby and wrapped it into a white cloth. She hand the baby to Tiffany.

“Now I shall name her, Diana the Goddess of the moon from Roman mythology. Why? because she will encounter an unfortunate event when the right eclipse comes. Her soul will be separated and be delivered to the Astres and the eternal evil will be ours. By the time she gets the right age she will fight against the moon and live the destiny of the new race, the new race of humanoids not mundane. The Cosmes will be ceased and the Astres will continue to live. You Diana, Daughter of a Cosme will shall die after we use you.” Tiffany said. She walked out of the room closed the door and laughed so hard. She is very creepy, her laugh seem to be recorded and lingered to my head.

I cannot believe this. Tiffany Burgstone is Evil. The Astresess are Evil. All this time I believed that the Cosmes are the one who’s been killing me. No, The Astres who’s with me is dangerous. I need to wake up. I need to wake up!

                           ○○○

I opened my eyes. I was in a room. I felt strange so I stood. I’m in an old chamber or something.

“Hello?” I said.

My word just echoed back.

The chamber isn’t looked like an ordinary chamber with bars and everything but more likely a bird cage.

A droplet hit my cheek. I looked up and I gasped. I don’t want to look at it but it is very huge, huge bird. It is color black with a very lusty beak. Smooth black feather and it is ten feet high.

“Don’t make any funny move my darling.” A woman said.

I looked back. Outside the cage there’s Harper and Cassidy sitting on the floor with chains on their hands and feet. The Lights turned on. The monsters at the train station are around the cage watching and applauded. They’re screaming and taunting saying that the bird should eat me.