Chapter 15: The not so ending Ending

15: The not so ending Ending.

Lance put his magnum down on the floor.

Heidi smiled. "Release them by yourself." She took something out of her purse. It is a black thing. "So long" She dropped the thing down. It hit the ground and smoke started to spread. "Monsters let's go out it might kill you."

Heidi just walked out with the monsters.

I pointed at her again. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I pulled the trigger.

She smiled and catches the bullet with her hand. "You cannot kill me with this."

I'm shocked.

I saw her being covered with smoke as twenty other aliens go out of the train station.

I put the gun down and I helped Drew untie Cass and Harper.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks you're alive!" Harper said then she hugged me.

"Of course."

A big explosion just occurred at the front of the building. The whole entrance was blocked by rocks and debris.

"We need to get out of here, quick!" Drew said.

We all stood up.

"I know! Let's run and ride the train!" Cass said.

There's another explosion. Boom!

"Come on!" I said

We all run out of the lobby. We all took the main stairwells till we reached the ticketing point. People used to tap or put the card into the slots and moved but we just jumped to cross.

The train is still and it the power has been shut off.

"I'll go get to the powerhouse." Drew said.

Cass followed him. "I'll come, too."

So, Harper and I were left out trying to think of how to open the doors.

Another explosion burst out.

"I'm so sorry." Harper said.

I reached to her. "It's okay. I understand everything."

"No. I heard them talking about Atlantis."

"Atlantis?"

"Yes. They need to find it because they will get something to help them on their plans."

So, that is why Heidi didn't fight with me and just went out. It seem like it is unimportant. The Engine started.

"Oh, there it is." I said.

The doors slide wide open.

"Let's get inside." I said.

"Yeah."

Smoke is covering up the whole place and I saw two men figures coming out of the smoke. I know it was them so I walked inside.

"Come on!" I shouted.

It was them. Cassidy ran towards me.

"It's gonna be okay." He whispered and went inside the train.

Drew came to me.

"I have to drive this thing. You guys ride here, find a cubicle and rest."

I moved forward him and reached for his jaws and kissed him. Our lips attached and lingered. The smell of his sweat stimulates me. He kissed back and it was awesome. My heart races and I'm starting to feel weak. He is so sweet. I can feel his heart to mine. He pulled me against him and held my back.

I pulled off. I bowed my head and leaned it to his chest. I heard another explosion but I don't care. I felt safer here with Drew.

He pulled off. "Let's get out of here."

"Yeah."

We walked inside and he went for the cockpit. The doors shut and the train started to move. Harper and Cassidy are looking at me. I can feel something. They're also holding hands. How sweet.

Harper smiled at me. "So?"

"Next stop Atlantis." I said.

A big explosion burst out. It was the Train station. Drew came out from the cockpit. He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Why are we going to Atlantis?" He asked. His arms are wrapped on my hips to my back.

"Because the other part of me is with the Atlants. They have the quarter part of the Inheritor and as the manifestation I will have to complete it." I said.