Met A Guy

*Paisley's pov*

Lonzo-
So whats up cutie?

Me-
Not much, just put Lyla down for a nap.

Lonzo-
Ahh nice, some mommy time?

Me-
As if. I have to clean up and do some work still.

Lonzo-
What kinda work?

Me-
Ah its nothing.

Lonzo-
Alright haha

Me-
Wyd?

Lonzo-
Just beat my friend in 2K

Me-
2K?

Lonzo-
It's a basketball video game.

Me-
Ohh nice.

Lonzo-
Yeah I'm a basketball player.

Me-
Oh cool, like fr?

Lonzo-
Yeah I'm a Laker

Me-
No way! That's so cool. I don't really watch basketball but I might start ;)

Lonzo-
;)

Lonzo-
Sounds good cutie.

Me-
I gotta go, I have to get to work soon and the babysitter just got here.

Lonzo-
Have a good day babes.

I got up and put my phone in my back pocket. "Alright I just cleaned up the toys and I fed Lyla before she slept so she should be good when she wakes up," I smiled at Mia.
"Okay sounds good, what time do you get done today?" she asked.
"I work from 1-7," I nodded.
"Oh cool alright, I'll see you after," I gave her a hug and walked out to the car. I got in and drove off to the restaurant I work at.

It was about 5 o'clock now and I heard the door open and close. I had my back turned, because I was fixing someone's drink. "Hey can you get table 6?" my co-worker asked.
"Yes I can," I nodded and grabbed my pen and brought the drinks to my other table. I looked over at table 6 and there was three boys sitting there. One looked familiar. I grabbed three menus and walked over. It was Lonzo. "Well hey there," Lonzo chuckled.
"Oh shit is this Paisley!?" his friend smirked.
"Yeah," Lonzo laughed.
"Didn't know you worked here," Lonzo smiled at me.
"Well now you do," I handed the menus out and got out my pad, "Drinks?" I asked. I took their drink orders and smiled at Lonzo, before walking away. "Do you know him??" Katy asked me, she is my co-worker.
"Yeah I met him this morning," I giggled.
"Ouu shit," she smirked at me.
"Shush," I laughed and got their drinks. I brought them over and handed them out. "When's your next break?" Lonzo asked. I looked over at the clock and then back at them. "I have a break in 15 minutes," I nodded.
"Come sit with us on your break cutie," He winked at me. I nodded and smiled at him. I got their order and placed it for them.

I looked at the clock, break time. "Order up," the chef told me. It was their food. I took it and walked over to them. I handed it out and Lonzo scooted over for me to sit. I sat down next to him and got my phone out. I texted Mia, seeing how Lyla was doing. "So how old are you?" his friend asked.
"I'm 19," I looked up from my phone and smiled.
"Are you in college?" Lonzo asked. I laughed a bit. "No. I have a kid and a job, I'd never be able to balance that," I shook my head.
"You have a kid?!" his friends eyes got wide.
"She's so cute," Lonzo nodded.
"Yeah she's a year and a half," I nodded, texting Mia back.
"Oh okay," his friend nodded. I knew that they wouldn't be super understanding, my parent weren't. I've gotten used to it by now. Lonzo fed me one of his friend and I ate it laughing, "Thanks."
"Mhm I gotchu," he chuckled. I leaned back and talked with them till my break was over. "Alright I gotta get back to work," I stood up and sighed a bit.
"Hey text me after work?" he asked.
"Yeah I will. I'm done at 7," I smiled at him.
"Sounds good," he smiled at me. I smiled back and walked away.

~

I got home and took off my jacket. "Mama!!" I heard Lyla scream.
"I'm home!" I laughed. I heard her small feet patter against the floor. I picked her up and gave her a ton of kisses. I sat down on the couch next to Mia. "Guess what?" I smiled at her, holding Lyla in a hug.
"What?" she asked.
"I met a boy and he's okay with Lyla," I smiled at her.
"About damn time you found someone," she laughed, smiling at me, "Happy for you! Who is he??"
"His name is Lonzo," I nodded.
"The Laker Lonzo!?!" she gasped.
"He said he was a Laker," I nodded.
"No fucking way," she gasped. Mia was more into sports than I was so it came to no surprise she knew who he was. "I guess," I laughed and started to play with Lyla on the floor. "You gotta introduce me!" she sat down on the floor by me.
"I don't want him to think I'm only into him cause he's a Laker, cause I'm not. I didn't even know what a 'Laker' was till I googled it hen he told me," I laughed.
"Maybe when you guys get closer you will!?" she begged.
"Maybe," I laughed and my phone went off. "Is that him?" she smirked at me. I looked down at it and smiled. I nodded and replied to him, "Yeah it was."