Moving

*Paisley's POV*

Lonzo got here about 15 minutes later and Mia left already. Lyla and I were cuddled up on the couch watching The Little Mermaid. "Hey baby," I smiled over at him.
"Hey cuties," he sat down by me and Lyla. Lyla crawled over my lap to his and gave him a hug. I giggled a bit and put my head on his shoulder. "So tell me what happened babe," he looked at me, putting his arm around me.
"Well I was doing just fine and then she showed up and started telling me that you and her had a thing together and she was just trying to get me mad," I shrugged, "I just told her to back off and then she punched me."
"She hit you pretty hard," he sighed, examining my black and blue eye.
"I know," I nodded, "Then I quit because I don't want to be working so much anymore. I have no time for you, Lyla, or Mia anymore and work just makes me so tired and stressed," I sighed a bit.
"What about rent and stuff baby?" he looked at me. I shrugged and looked down on my lap. "I really don't know," I sighed.
"You always have my place baby," he nodded and smiled small at me.
"Thank you," I smiled at him. I cuddled into his chest and smiled small at him. Lyla was starting to fall asleep. "I have enough money to support you both okay? I promise, it's no big deal," he smiled at me. I nodded and cuddled into his chest more. "Thank you baby," I smiled at him. Lonzo brought her into her room and laid her in her crib. He came back out and sat by me. I smiled at him and straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around his chest and cuddled into him. "I love you baby," he smiled at me.
"I love you too," I smiled up at him.

~

"I'm sorry I just don't have the money right now," I told my landlord.
"Then you're out. You have two weeks," he looked at me.
"Fine," I shrugged and shut the door on him. I sighed a bit and shook my head. I went to my room and started to pack up my stuff. "Hey Chika!! I'm here!!" I heard Mia say.
"My room!" I called, as I continued packing. She walked in and looked at me, sighing.
"What's going on??" she asked.
"Two weeks to move out," I shrugged a bit and sighed.
"Really?" she sighed.
"Yeah," I nodded. She sat down and started to help me pack. "Where are you going to live?" she asked.
"Lonzo's probably," I sighed a bit, nodding.
"That's good anyways," she smiled small at me.
"Yeah," I nodded and smiled small back at her, "He actually um. He took Lyla on his own today."
"Really??" she asked.
"Yeah he asked to take her by himself for a few hours," I smiled at her.
"That's a big step!" she smiled bigger at me.
"I know, I'm really happy," I smiled at her.
"Good," she smiled back, "Kuzma and I have been talking too."
"Ooo!" I giggled, "I see a relationship brewing"
"Shut up," she laughed.

~

Mia and I packed as much as we could. We got just about all my stuff in my room packed and a few things from the living room packed. "We are back!" I heard Lonzo yell, giggling.
"We are in the kitchen!" I giggled. Lonzo walked in, holding Lyla on his side. "How'd it go!?" I giggled, smiling at them.
"Really good," Lonzo smiled at me, "We went to the park and we went back to my house and we had lunch."
"Yeah!" Lyla agreed, giggling.
"Awe how fun!" I smiled at them and giggled.
"It was," Lonzo smiled. I took Lyla ad held her close as she cuddled into me. She was getting tired because it was almost her nap time. I held he closer and kissed her head. "So how'd it go with the landlord?" Lonzo asked.
"Bad," I shrugged, "Two weeks to move."
"Really?" he asked.
"Yeah, we got most of my stuff packed in my room and the living room," I nodded.
"Where are you going to stay?" he asked.
"Could I move in with you?" I asked.
"No," the room went quiet for a second, "I'm kidding babe," he laughed and smiled at me, "Of course you guys can move in with me."
"You had me so scared," I giggled and smiled at me.
"Nah babe I said you're always welcome to stay, I wasn't lying," he smiled at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. I went and laid Lyla in her crib and walked back out. "We can start moving your stuff in whenever you want," he smiled at me. I nodded and sat down on the couch, next to Mia. "Maybe tomorrow?" I looked at him and smiled small.
"And bring Kuzma," Mia giggled.
"I heard he's got a thing for you," Lonzo laughed a bit.
"Yeah they are going to be lovers!" I teased Mia.
"Shut up!" she laughed, slapping my arm. I laughed a bit and leaned back on Lonzo's chest. "But anyways yes we don't have practice tomorrow," he nodded.
"Sounds good," I smiled at him, kissing his cheek a few times.

~

We got stuff moved to Lonzo's house the next day. The camera crew was there and stuff to film for the next episode I smiled up at Lonzo and hugged him around his chest. "I'm really happy about this," I giggled.
"About what baby?" he asked, hugging back.
"Moving in with you," I smiled up at him, "It makes me really happy we are moving in this direction," I smiled at him.
"Me too baby, our little family," he smiled at me.
"Our little family," I smiled at him.

A/N-
That's the end of this story!! I hope you enjoyed!! If you want me to make another Lonzo one just let me know! I'll continue to make Lonzo books as long as you guys want me to!