Headache??

*Paisley's POV*

I started to make dinner as the guys were playing some video games. Lyla was playing with Corina on the floor and Laker was asleep, per usual. Mia was helping me with dinner. "What do you think about Corina?" I asked her, subtly.
"I don't know," she shrugged.
"Well I saw the look you gave her when we hugged," I looked at her.
"So what?" she tried to just laugh it off.
"Are you jealous?" I asked.
"No," she shrugged.
"You can talk to me about it Mia," I looked at her, "I'm your bestfriend."
"Well it's just weird cause it went from you just having me and Lyla for sooo long and now you have Lonzo, Laker, Lyla, Corina, Kyle, Ingram, DMO, his family," she shrugged, "You have a lot of people and I feel like I'm being left behind.
"You're not," I shook my head, "You are still my number one hoe." I laughed, she did a little bit too. "I promise though Mia, you're never going to be left behind."
"Thank you," she smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and rubbed on her back. "So please try to be friends with Corina, she is a really awesome girl."
"Okay," she nodded and we pulled away. We finished cooking dinner and set the table. "It's done!" I called to everyone.

~

"So we should all go out or something!" Corina smiled at Mia and I.
"I will pass," I laughed, "I have a newborn and honestly all I would like to do is sleep."
"Awe," Corina pouted a bit but she understood, "Okay well how about you and I just go?" She asked Mia. I looked at her and gave her a look. She nodded at Corina, "Sure I'll come. Where are we going to go?"
"Want to get our nails done!?" she giggled.
"Yeah! I need mine re done," Mia nodded and checked out her bare nails. I smiled up at Lonzo as he handed me the baby monitor. "I'm going to go play basketball outside with the guys for a bit," he smiled at me.
"Okay we will come watch?" I asked.
"Sure," he pecked my lips and went to put his shoes on. The three of us stood up and I just put on a pair of slides. Mia picked Lyla up and we followed the four boys outside to the back yard where there was a basketball hoop. I sat down on the patio furniture and Mia held Lyla on her lap. Mia likes watching them play, I think she is going to start playing basketball. She loves to watch Lonzo and she just really likes it. We watched them play two on two and Lonzo and Kuzma ended up beating Ingram and DMO by 3 points. "Damn!" I laughed and gave Lonzo a high five.
"I know right," he laughed and took a drink of water. He gave Lyla a high five as well as her small hand was waiting for it. She got off Mia's lap and ran to the basketball that was sitting on the ground. She picked it up and started to try to shoot it in the hoop. She was wayyy to small though. "We need to get her a small one," I giggled, looking up Lonzo.
"My little rockstar," he smiled at her, nodding. I stood up as I heard Laker was crying. I went back inside and picked him up out of his bassinet. I sat in the rocking chair and started to feed him.

As I was almost finished I heard Lonzo screaming for me. I heard Lyla screaming as well. I got up fast and jogged downstairs, careful with Laker. "Oh my god!" I heard Corina gasp.
"What's going on?!" I asked, walking out, not caring that I was still breast feeding. I saw Lonzo holding Lyla who was crying.
"She went limp baby," he sighed, "I mean she just fell over and started crying." I nodded and handed Laker over to Mia. "Burp him please," I sighed. I fixed my shirt and went over to them. "Mama," she cried, "Mama!" I took her from him and sat down. "Shh tell mama what's wrong," I sighed, wiping her tears away. She looked really pale but she didn't have a fever. "My head," she cried, holding her head. I nodded and kissed her head a few times. "Ow!" she cried harder.
"Where does it hurt baby??" I asked her. My heart broke, she was obviously in a lot of pain... "Everywhere mama," she cried and cuddled into my chest. I held her closer and sighed. I rubbed on her back gently and nodded. "Shhh baby it's okay," I sighed.
"Did she fall? Hit her head?" I asked Lonzo.
"No she was laughing an having fun and then she held her head and fell over, like she went limp babe... It was scary..." he sighed, "And she started crying." I nodded and sighed a bit. I stood up and started to walk her around a bit. "Do you think she has a head ache?" I asked.
"Why would she go limp though??" he asked.
"I don't know," I went inside and to the bathroom. I looked through the medicine cabinet and got some baby Advil. I sat her down on the counter and got it for her. She took it and I picked her right back up. "It will go away soon baby," I whispered to her.

~

I woke up abruptly to Lyla screaming in pain. Lonzo got up as well. Laker too. "Get Laker," I told him. He nodded and I ran to Lyla's room. "Heyy shhh," I picked her up out of her bed and held her close. She clung onto me and cried even harder. "Where baby??" I asked. She reached for her head again and cried even harder. As I was holding her she went into a seizure. "Lonzo!!" I screamed and laid her on her side, "Lonzo call 911!!!" I cried.

A/N-
Oh nooo Lyla!!