Late Lunch

*Paisley's POV*

"I don't think that your dad is fond of me," I laughed a bit and looked at Lonzo.
"He just," he sighed, "He. I. He just doesn't want me to 'ruin my career'. Which I'm not doing."
"Yeah I get it," I sighed, "Everyone told me I was ruining my life when I got pregnant. The only person who didn't was Mia."
"Really??" he looked at me.
"Yeah I haven't talked to my parents for about two years," I sighed.
"Really??" he put his arm around me.
"Yeah but I'm over it," I shook my head and shrugged.
"Are you sure??" he asked, holding me close.
"Yeah," I nodded, putting my head on his chest.
"I don't care what people say about us Paisley," he shrugged, "I love being around you guys and being with you and Lyla. I don't care what everyone else says about it." I smiled up at him and cuddled into his chest. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I don't care either. Happiness before anything," I smiled at him.
"I know," he nodded. I heard Lyla start to cry. "She's awake," I laughed a bit. I stood up and went to her room. I got her out of her crib and kissed her head a few times. "Lonzo is here," I smiled at her. I walked back out to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Hey cutie, did you have a good nap?" Lonzo smiled. Lyla nodded, yawning. I smiled small and held her closer to me as she cuddled into my chest. "Do you want to go out for a late lunch, early dinner?" he asked.
"I cant afford that right now," I shook my head, "I don't get paid till next week and right now I only have enough to get Lyla her food and diapers, no extras."
"Really?" he looked at me. I could tell he wasn't really used to having to struggle with money and figure out what you could, and could not, afford. "Yeah," I nodded.
"Well I will buy you some lunch then," he nodded.
"No," I shrugged a bit and shook my head, "I don't want you to buy me stuff."
"I want to though babe. Just lunch okay?" he smiled at me.
"Fine," I just agreed to it. I got up and grabbed a diaper and laid Lyla down. I changed her diaper but before I could put her pants back on she got up and started to run around. I laughed and watched her run loops around the couch. Lonzo was laughing too. "She's fucking cute," he laughed and started to take a video.
"Lyla!" I laughed and started to chase after her. She screamed and started to laugh hard. I picked her up and laid her back down on the couch. I put her pants back on and laughed a bit. I kissed her nose a few times and let her run again. "Where do you want to go eat?" I asked.
"Hmm what about Avenue diner?" Lonzo asked.
"Oh yeah I like it there," I smiled at him. I got Lyla's diapers bag together and when I came back Lonzo was chasing Lyla around. She was giggling hard and he had a big smile on his face. I smiled big at him and watched as he ran around with her. "You two are so cute," I giggled.
"That's only you and Lyla," he picked Lyla up and chuckled.
"Nooo," I smiled at them, "Let's go I'm hungry."

~

As we got to the diner Lonzo carried Lyla inside. I smiled small at him and got a highchair. I followed him to our table and set the highchair down. I cleaned it off with a wet wipe and Lonzo put Lyla in there. I kissed Lonzo's cheek and smiled at him, giggling. I sat down on the chair and ordered my drink. Lonzo sat down as well and ordered his too.

While we were eating a few people waked up. "Oh my god Lonzo can we get a picture!?" the girls asked, squealing.
"Yeah I mean I guess," he laughed a bit and took pictures with them. I watched them and fed Lyla her food. "Who is that?" one of the girls asked.
"That's my friend Paisley," my smiled.
"Hey guys," I smiled at them.
"Yeah well anyways," she rolled her eyes at me, "Thank you for the pictures!" They both walked away giggling. I shook my head a little bit and finished my food. "Sorry about that, they are fans," he finished his food as well.
"No it's okay," I shook my head and smiled at him. I cleaned Lyla up and got her out of the highchair. I kissed her head a few times and smiled. "So you wanna come chill at my house for awhile?" he asked, smiling at me.
"Sure I'm down," I smiled at him.
"Cool. Oh and by the way I'm heading back to Chino Hills for the weekend if you want to come with so my family can get to know you more?" he asked.
"Umm maybe," I laughed a bit, "Can I think about it first?"
"Yeah," he chuckled and smiled small at me.