The Kiss

*Paisley's POV*

We got back to Lonzo's at about 1:30 and Lyla was asleep. I brought her to her room and laid her in her crib. I walked downstairs and sat next to Lonzo. "So um," I started, "Did Jordan kiss you when she hugged you?"
"She always does," he chuckled.
"Well I don't like that," I shook my head, shrugging.
"We just friends babe don't worry, it ain't mean nothing," he chuckled, "She does it to all the guys."
"No she doesn't, I watched," I shrugged.
"Babe," he chuckled, "Don't worry about it alright?"
"Well I am cause I don't want her kissing on my boyfriends jaw," I shrugged.
"Are we going to fight about this?" he laughed. I shrugged at him and leaned back on the couch. "I have to work tonight at 3," I shrugged at him.
"Alright," he laughed a bit. I shrugged and leaned back more. I don't like he just laughed about it. He just laughed at me like I was crazy. I don't like that she is kissing on him. He's MY boyfriend...

"Alright baby mama loves you," I kissed Lyla's head a few times and smiled small at her, "See yah Mia." I waved at her and then went downstairs and to my car. I drove to work and clocked in. "Hey Katy," I smiled at her.
"Nice to see you back," she smiled.
"I guess," I laughed a bit and started working.

At about 5 o'clock I saw Lonzo, Jordan, Corina, and Kyle walk in. I gave the people their food and walked back behind the counter. "You got table 6?" Katy asked.
"Yeah," I nodded and grabbed a few menu's. I walked over to Lonzo and them and handed the menu's out. "Hey baby," he smiled at me.
"Hey," I got my pad out and took everyone's drink order. "You got break soon?" he asked.
"No," I shrugged.
"Why you being short with me?" he chuckled.
"You know why," I walked away and got their drinks. "Isn't that your man?" Katy asked.
"Yeah but he's with his friends and one of the girls was kissing on him and he doesn't wanna tell her to stop," I shrugged and brought their drinks over. "Do you wanna hang out maybe tomorrow!?" Jordan asked me.
"No," I shrugged, "Working."
"Cant you take off?" Corina asked.
"No cause I have bills to pay and a daughter to care for. Real life things that daddy doesn't buy me," I shrugged at them
"Babe!" Lonzo looked at me, "Chill the fuck out." I shrugged at him and walked away. "Please take their order I cant," I told Katy and I walked to the break room. I took a deep breath and sighed a bit. I shook my head. Lonzo is going to leave me if I keep acting like this. He told me he likes that I like his friends so I guess I have to just suck it up... I walked back out and started waiting someone elses table. I thought I'd give Lonzo a taste of his own medicine. I was waiting a table of about 4 guys and they were all about his age. The one was flirting with me and I knew that Lonzo could hear cause their table was next to theirs. I gigged at the stuff he said to me and watched at Lonzo got tense. I walked away and heard Lonzo following me. "What the hell was that about?!" He looked at me.
"What?" I looked at him, "Oh you don't like that? How's it feel?"
"I'll tell her to stop but you keep flirting with that dude and I'll beat his ass," Lonzo walked away. I smiled and shrugged a bit.

~

I got home late at night and Mia was watching a movie. I sat down by her and sighed. "Today sucked," I laughed a bit.
"Why?" she asked.
"The whole Jordan thing and then they came to the restaurant and I lashed out on them but I got my point across so Lonzo told her not to do it anymore," I shrugged a bit.
"Well at least he told her to stop cause honestly that's not right of her," she shrugged.
"I know it's not," I nodded, "Just don't want to lose Lonzo cause he said he doesn't like girls that are like that and overreact about stuff like that..."
"You weren't over reacting and you aren't going to lose him, I promise," she nodded, "I can tell he's really down for you."
"Really?" I smiled bigger.
"Honestly," she nodded. I smiled and put my head on her shoulder. "Kyle asked about you," I giggled.
"Kyle Kuzma!? No way!" she looked at me.
"Yup," I nodded, "He asked when you are going to come see him again," I giggled.
"Holy shit! No fuckin way!" she squealed.
"I'll have Lonzo give him your number," I laughed.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" she hugged me.
"Shhh Lyla's asleep," I laughed, hugging back. She laughed as well.

A/N-
Is Paisley over reacting about it?