Its A...

*Paisley's POV*

We got back to LA late Sunday night. We stayed for the day and left after dinner. Lyla was sound asleep and Lonzo and I were pretty tired. I brought Lyla in and he brought our bags. I laid Lyla in her crib and shut the door quietly. I walked over to our room, where Lonzo was setting our bags down. I hugged him from behind and yawned a bit. "Tired baby?" he asked. I nodded and laid my head on his back. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me, "Can we talk about something quick?"
"Sure," I nodded and pulled away from our hug. I sat at the end of the bed and he sat next to me. "So my dad talked to me about marriage," he started, "Is that something you want?"
"Well yeah, but later," I nodded, "Do you want it?"
"Later yeah," he agreed, "I told my dad that too. I want to focus on our babies right now and get married later on. We are happy now lets just live right now."
"I agree," I smiled at him, "The time will come later on, after I'm done being pregnant and all that."
"Right," He nodded and put his arm around me, "Let's get some sleep."

~

I'm now 5 months pregnant. I'm not super big yet though. I'm showing now but I'm not huge or anything. We have a doctors appointment today to see the gender of our baby. We are both sooo excited. Lyla is really excited too. Lonzo got her buckled up in her car seat and I sat down in the passenger side. Lonzo got in and started drive. "Lyla do you want a brother or a sister??" I looked at her and smiled.
"Brother!" she giggled.
"You want a brother?" I giggled.
"Yes!" she giggled, kicking her feet.
"Daddy too," Lonzo smiled, putting his hand on my belly.
"I would love another girl," I giggled.
"It'll be a boy," Lonzo chuckled. I laughed a bit and nodded. We got to the hospital and Lonzo got Lyla out. We both held her hands and we walked inside. We went to my appointment and I sat up on the chair. I pulled my shirt up and smiled over at Lonzo and Lyla. The doctor came in and they did my ultrasound. "Do you want to know the gender?" he asked.
"Yes," Lonzo and I said at the same time.
"It's a boy," he smiled, showing us.
"I told you," Lonzo smiled. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the monitor. "You're going to have a little brother Lyla," Lonzo told her.
"Yay!" she squealed and clapped her hands. I held Lonzo's hand and smiled over at him. Tears trickled down my cheek. "Awe baby," he smiled at me. I wiped them away and sniffled a little bit. "I cant believe we are going to have a little boy," I smiled big.
"I'm so happy," Lonzo smiled, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

~

"I don't feel good Lonzo," I sighed, laying in bed.
"Why not baby?" he asked, sighing.
"I don't know," I shook my head, "I never got like this with Lyla..."
"Just lay in bed babe," he nodded, "Mia will understand."
"Okay," I sighed, nodding. I laid back in the bed and sighed. I pulled the covers over me and Lonzo kissed my head. "You're pretty warm babe," he told me, "I'll get you some medicine?"
"I cant have medicine," I shook my head, "Wash cloth..."
"Okay," he nodded and went and got me a wash cloth. Lyla crawled up in the bed with me. "Play?" she giggled.
"Not right now baby, mama doesn't feel good," I told her. She nodded and curled up next to me. Her small hand placed on my belly as she cuddled into me. I held her and sighed a bit. Lonzo came back and put the washcloth on my head. "Nap time girls?" he asked. I nodded, closing my eyes. Lyla nodded as well, cuddling more into me. I heard Lonzo sigh as he turned the lights out. He hates when I don't feel good, which has been often lately.

*Lonzo's POV*

I went downstairs and opened the door. Mia stood in the doorway, smiling as usual. "Hey Paisley isn't feeling well," I told her, "She's upstairs with Lyla taking a nap."
"Oh no, is she okay??" she sighed.
"I don't know, she had a fever," I nodded, "She tried to get ready but I could tell she just didn't feel good."
"Oh that's okay," Mia nodded.
"Kuzma is coming if you want to stay," I laughed.
"I'm down," she giggled.

*Paisley's POV*

I woke up abruptly from my nap with Lyla. There was so much pain in my stomach and I felt wetness under me. I'm only 6 months pregnant... this isn't labor. I groaned out in pain and sat up. "Lonzo!" I called, starting to cry. I heard someone jogging up the stairs. He opened the door and looked at me, concerned. "What's going on??" he asked
"I don't know," I groaned in pain, "It hurts." I moved the blanket off myself to reveal blood around where I was laying. "No," I cried, "No, no, no, no..."
"Oh my god," he looked at me, "Call an ambulance!" he called downstairs. I heard someone run upstairs and Mia appeared in the doorway. "Paisley!" she gasped. I groaned out in bed, holding my stomach. I cried harder and Lonzo picked Lyla up off the bed. "Ambulance is on their way!!" I heard Kyle yell from downstairs. Mia helped me stand up, she was crying as well. "Let's get you downstairs," she sighed.
"Mama!" Lyla cried, reaching for me. I held my stomach and cried harder. Lonzo walked downstairs with Lyla, trying to calm her down. Mia helped me downstairs as I groaned in pain, sobbing.

I woke up in the hospital room. Lyla was cuddling into Kyle and Mia. Lonzo was talking to the doctor. "She's awake," the doctor walked over.
"Where is he??" I asked right away.
"Baby," Lonzo sighed, "Listen to me."
"Where is he?" I looked at Lonzo.
"Baby we lost him,"

A/N-
Nooo! Crying....