Tired

*Paisley's POV*

"Oh my god is he precious," Izzy smiled big as she held Laker in her arms.
"He is," Gelo agreed, looking over her shoulder at the three week old baby boy in her arms. I smiled small as I watched them hold him. I put my head on Lonzo's shoulder and watched. "Laker!" Lyla whined, jumping up on Gelo.
"Here you wanna see him??" Izzy bent down and Lyla made sure he was still doing okay. She kissed him on his head and ran back to Lonzo and I. "She is so protective over him," Lonzo told everyone, helping her onto the couch.
"She is," I laughed a bit, "The second he starts crying she runs over and asks him what's wrong and if he's okay."
"That is so cute!" Izzy giggled.
"I know," I smiled at her. Izzy handed Laker over to LaVar and he smiled bigger than I have ever seen. I smiled big at it too. "So, beautiful," Tina told me.
"Thank you," I smiled at her. I watched as LaVar held Laker and showed Tina as well. I looked up at Lonzo and smiled bigger. He pecked a kiss on my lips and smiled. I heard my timer go off and I turned it off. "I have to feed him," I told LaVar.
"Oh okay," he handed me Laker back. I went upstairs and sat on Lonzo's bed as I started to breast feed him. It hurt a lot more than I remember but I just kept going. I knew it was really good for him.

I came back downstairs and handed the sleeping baby over to LaVar, who was waiting to hold him again. "So how is it going?" LaVar asked. I sat down next to Lonzo again and nodded. "It's going alright," I nodded.
"Yeah it's hard," Lonzo nodded.
"It is," LaVar laughed a little bit.
"Does it get easier?" Lonzo laughed a little bit.
"Yes," I told him, "Kind of."
"Yeah kind of," LaVar laughed a bit. I picked Lyla up and she cuddled into me. "I want lunch," she whined.
"I was just going to make some lunch," LaVar told us, "Grilled cheese?"
"Yes!" Lyla agreed, getting excited about it. Lonzo took Laker from LaVar and he went to the kitchen. "LaMelo you want to hold the whittle babyyy?" Lonzo teased.
"Noo!" Melo laughed and shook his head.
"C'monnn!" he smirked at him, walking loser.
"Nooo! I'll break it!" Melo groaned and shook his head. I laughed a little bit and watched as Lyla played with Izzy.

~

We got home the next day and Kuzma, Ingram, Mia, and Corina were coming over. I was really tired though. Laker didn't sleep very much last night so I only slept for like 3 hours at the most. I set the car seat down and yawned. "I'm going to nap after I feed him okay?" I looked at him.
"You sure?" Mia and them are coming over," Lonzo looked at me.
"Yeah but you didn't stay up with Laker last night," I looked at him, "I did and I'm tired."
"Okay baby go nap," he sighed a bit. I nodded a little bit and went upstairs. I fed Laker and then brought him back down to Lonzo. I went upstairs and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, finally.

*Lonzo's POV*

I laid Laker in the baby swing and handed Lyla her sippy cup of juice. I heard the guys come in. "Ayeee!" I gave them each a bro hug and smiled small.
"Where's your woman?" Kyle asked as he sat down on the couch.
"Asleep upstairs between feedings," I nodded and sat down as well.
"Oh look at the baby," Ingram giggled and picked up Laker. I laughed a little bit and watched him. "Didn't know you had a soft spot for babies," I laughed.
"Well I do," he laughed.
"I'm hereee," I heard Cori walk in, "Where is the whittle mannn???"
"Ingram has him, good luck getting him," I laughed.
"Where is Paisley?" Corina asked, walking over, "I got her some stuff."
"She's taking a nap," I nodded, "She will be up in," I checked the time, "About an hour."
"Oh okay," she smiled and picked Lyla up.

*Paisley's POV*

I heard my alarm going off and I sat up. I rubbed at my eyes and stood up. I was still really, really tired. I went downstairs and Mia, Corina, Ingram, Kyle, and Zo were all in the living room. "Hey guys," I smiled and waked in.
"Hey!" Corina smiled, "I got you a few things!"
"Oh you didn't have to!" I shook my head and took Laker from Mia's arms. I sat down and put a blanket over myself as I started to breast him. "Here I'll open it up for you while you feed him," she smiled at me and sat down in front of me. She opened the bag and started to show me the footies, onsies, and outfits she got Laker. "Awe oh my god it's so cute!" I smiled at her.
"I know right!" she giggled, "And some stuff for mama too!" she started to pull out a few things. It was lactation bars, heating pads, and some really cute nursing shirts. "I don't know if you will like the bars but my mom said that they are good for your milk supply so I figured you could use them!" she smiled.
"Yes thank you I was actually running out of them," I smiled at her, "And I need more shirts! I have like three of them."
"Oh cool!" she smiled and put the things back into the bags.
"Thank you sooo much Cori, you didn't have to!" I smiled at her. She gave me a gentle hug and I saw that Mia rolled her eyes. I think she might be jealous...