In Love

*Paisley's POV*

"So what was your deal at the café babe?" Lonzo asked as he came down from putting Lyla to sleep for the night.
"Nothing," I shook my head, shrugging a little bit.
"Well something was obviously wrong," he sat next to me.
"That Denny girl," I leaned back on the couch.
"Denise?" he laughed, "Babe really?"
"Yeah really," I rolled my eyes, "I don't like her. She was all up on you like she owned you."
"Well we dated before in highschool," he shrugged, "But whatever babe. Be pissed, I don't care."
"Well I'm going to be pissed," I laughed and stood up. I walked upstairs before he could continue to talk to me. I laid down in the bed and covered up with the blanket. I turned the TV on and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of the TV.

"Babe?" I heard Lonzo ask, finally coming up to the room.
"What?" I snapped.
"Can we talk?" he asked.
"About what? Your little ex girlfriend?" I sat .
"Yeah actually," he nodded and sat by me, "She's a friend. Before we met babe, I'm serious, I never felt the way I do with you. I felt nothing when I was with Denise. Nothing like I feel with you."
"How long you been putting that together?" I laughed a bit.
"How long have you been up here?" he chuckled.
"Stop!" I laughed, "Damn how do you just make me laugh?? I'm not happy with you and you come up here and just make me laugh."
"Cause you love me Paisley," he smiled at me, "We are in love that's why."
"Yeah we are," I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.
"So don't worry okay?" he put his arm around me, "I don't care how many women throw themselves at me. I wont chose anyone but you to be with."
"Okay," I smiled at him, "I love you."
"I love you too baby," he held me closer, kissing my head.

~

"Laker!" I shouted.
"What!?" Lonzo laughed, looking at me.
"Our babies name," I smiled at him, "Laker Ball."
"I love it," he smiled big at me.
"Do you like it Lyla?" I smiled at her.
"No!" she crossed her arms.
"Well what do you want to name him?" I laughed a bit.
"Cheese!" she huffed.
"Okay," I laughed, "Cheese Ball..." I looked over at Lonzo and he looked at me. We both bursted out in laughter. Lyla started to laugh too because we were. "Ooo," I groaned, stopping my laughter.
"What??" Lonzo asked. I held my stomach and looked at Lonzo. I nodded. "It's time..."
"For?" he asked, "Ohh.. Ohh!" he stood up fast and got the baby bag. He got Lyla's bag as well. "Should we call an ambulance??" he asked.
"No just drive," I stood up and shook my head.
"Call Mia to watch Lyla?" he asked.
"No time," I groaned louder. He nodded and helped me and Lyla out to the car. I got in first and then he strapped Lyla in. He got into the front seat and started to drive. His hands were shaky but he was focused on driving. I groaned out in pain as more contractions came. "Mama?!" Lyla asked, worried.
"Mama is okay," I nodded, trying to not be so loud.

~

I heard the sweet sound of crying. My cries of pain now to turned to cries of joy. "Oh my god baby," Lonzo smiled at me, "He's here..."
"Born at 2:23PM," the nurse smiled at me. I cried and nodded. I held him close to me as they gave him to me. "Hi baby," I kissed his forehead.
"We need to take him to get him cleaned and weighed okay? We need to do a few things and then you are going to breast feed. Have you done it before?" Another nurse asked as the doctor took Laker from my arms.
"Yes," I nodded, "I have another daughter."
"Oh okay," she smiled, "Get some rest okay? We are going to get him cleaned up and then we will bring him right back."
"Okay," I smiled, calming down. Lonzo held my hand tight and kissed my head.
"I'm so proud of you," he smiled at me, "You did it baby. Our little man is here..."
"I know," I smiled big at him. I cant believe I did it... We have our own family... Him, me, Lyla, and now Laker...

A/N-
If you read my first Lonzo book you know I used Laker before but I think it's the perfect name for Lonzo's kid!