Back In LA

*Paisley's POV*

"Thank you so much for having us over," I smiled at LaVar and Tina.
"Yeah," LaVar nodded. I waved at them and got Lyla buckled up in her car seat. Lonzo gave them both a hug and I got into the car. I buckled up and leaned back. I smiled over at Lonzo and watched as he said his goodbye's. He go back into the car and buckled up. He drove away. "I think he warmed up to me a little bit," I laughed a bit.
"Yeah he did," Lonzo smiled at me. I nodded and leaned back more. "I had a lot of fun with you though," I smiled over at him.
"I had a lot of fun too," he nodded, "You and Lyla are the cutest."
"Shush that's you," I giggled.

~

We got back to LA a few hours later. Lonzo drove me back to my apartment. "Thanks for having us come," I smiled at him.
"No problem. Thanks for coming," he chuckled. I nodded and went to get out. He grabbed my arm, stopping me. I looked over at him and went to speak but his lips crashed onto mine. I kissed back right away and my hands moved to his cheeks. The feeling he gave me was something I've never felt before. It was amazing. It just felt right. He pulled away slowly and smiled at me. "You wanna come in for a bit?" I licked my bottom lip. He nodded and turned the car off. I got out, a smile plastered on my face. I got Lyla out and handed her to Lonzo. I got her car seat out and put it back in my car. I got our bags and walked them up to my apartment. I walked inside and smiled small at them. "Home!!" Lyla screamed, excited. I giggled a little bit and nodded. I kissed her cheek a few times and Lonzo set her down. She ran around the house, getting excited to be home. I laughed a bit and got our bags. "I'm going to put these in our room and I'll be right back out," I smiled at him. He nodded and sat on the couch. I smiled small at him and walked to the bedroom and set our stuff down. I walked back out and sat down by Lonzo. "So umm-"
"The kiss," he cut me off.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"It was-"
"Amazing," I cut him off.
"Yeah," he nodded.
"What are we?" I asked.
"What do you want to be?" he smiled at me.
"Well I wanna be together but I don't know because I imagined the guy that I was with would be a father for Lyla and I don't know if you want to be that and we-"
"I do Paisley. I thought about it a lot and I want to be there for you and Lyla," he nodded.
"You do?" I smiled at him.
"Yes baby," he nodded, "I really do. I don't care what anyone else thinks. It's my life and this is what I want in my life. You and Lyla." I hugged him tight, tears falling down my cheeks. "I never thought I would find that person," I sniffled.
"Well you found him baby," he held me close. I nodded and pulled away, wiping my eyes. I smiled at Lyla who was running up to us. She hugged Lonzo's legs and giggled at him. He picked her up and gave her a bunch of kisses on her cheeks.

Lonzo and I were cuddling on the couch, while Lyla was asleep in her room. We were watching some movie that was on TV. "So when is your next game?" I smiled at him.
"Tuesday night," he nodded.
"I work that night," I sighed.
"What about Friday? It wont be in LA but it'll be in Sacramento if you want to come," he nodded.
"What time?" I asked.
"The game starts at 6 and I have to be there at 5," He nodded.
"Should work, I work mornings on Friday," I nodded.
"Awe-" he was cut off by a loud banging on the door. "Son of a bitch if that woke Lyla up," I stood up and sighed. I walked to the door. The person banged on the door again. "I'm coming chill out!" I shook my head. I unlocked the door and opened it. My eyes widened as I realized who it was. Gage, Lyla's birth father. "What the hell do you want??" I looked at him.
"To see MY daughter," he laughed, trying to push his way in. I pushed his chest back, making him go back to the doorway. "She is asleep and she isn't your daughter Gage," I shook my head.
"Bull fucking shit!" he laughed harsh.
"Your name isn't on her birth certificate Gage. She may have your DNA but she isn't yours," I shrugged.
"You don't let me in I'll call the police!!" he warned.
"And what? Tell them how you were snorting coke?" I laughed, "I'm not scared of you. You can see Lyla on the court date. Until then you don't have any rights to see her," I shrugged. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me onto the ground. I fell onto my butt and looked up at him in fear. "You don't put your hands on a woman!!!" Lonzo yelled and punched him in the face. Gage hit the ground in the first punch. Lonzo helped me up and sighed. "Are you okay??" he asked. I nodded and kicked Gage in the ribs. "Get out of my house or I will call the police!" I warned. He stood up and rushed out. I shut and locked the door, sighing. "That's Lyla's father?" Lonzo sighed.
"Yeah," I sighed.