Love

*Paisley's POV*

The next day I woke up in bed with Lonzo. Lyla was still asleep. I cuddled up into his chest and smiled small at him. "Hi baby," I giggled a bit, looking at him.
"Good morning," he yawned, holding me closer.
"I have to work soon," I sighed.
"Can you take today off?" he pouted at me.
"No I need the money," I shook my head.
"Please?" he pouted at me.
"I wish I could baby, trust me, but I have to pay rent next week and I cant be low again," I shook my head.
"You could just move in with me," he shrugged.
"You think we are ready for that?" I looked at him.
"Lyla calls me dad," he shrugged, looking at me. I nodded a bit and cuddled into his chest. " I know but I don't know," I shrugged, "I don't want to rush anything and ruin what we have," I nodded.
"We wont," he shook his head and smiled at me. I nodded and cuddled into his chest closer. "I'll think about it babe," I nodded.
"Okay," he held me closer, "I have practice today too."
"Oh okay, do good," I smiled at him and pecked his lips. I sat up and stretched a bit. I yawned a bit and looked down at him. "Baby I don't want you to go work," he sighed.
"I have to make money. Not everyone is a star basketball player," I laughed a bit, looking at him.
"Yeah but that's what I'm her for babe. I'll help you with money," He nodded, "You don't gotta work. I'll help you with anything."
"No baby I don't wanna feed off of you," I shook my head, "I want to hold myself."
"I want to take care of you," he sighed.
"I just want you to love me Lonzo. That's the only way I want to be taken care of," I shrugged and stood up.
"Well I want to do more," he looked at me, sitting up.
"I don't want more. I don't want your money. I don't want your house, your cars, your fans. I want your love," I shrugged, looking over at him. He sighed a bit and nodded. "I can give you that love if you move in with me baby," he sighed.
"I have to get ready for work. We can talk about it later," I nodded and started getting ready. He nodded and sighed a bit. I want to move in with him but every time I've moved in with someone it went wrong... I don't want it to wrong with Lonzo...

I had about 10 minutes left of my shift when Jordan walked in, alone. That's unusual, shes usually always with Corina. "Hey I'm going to go wash table 2 and then I'm clocking out," I told Katy.
"Sounds good," she smiled at me. I walked to table 2 and started to clean it. "So," I heard Jordan walk to me, "You really think that Lonzo wants you?"
"I don't," I looked at her and laughed, "I know."
"Well did he tell you him and I used to have a fling? Hmm?" she looked at me and smirked.
"Well it's over now so I'm not worried about it," I continued to clean the table off.
"So you're not worried about us, hanging out. Knowing we had hard sex on the same bed you sleep in. Me screaming his name," she taunted me. I laughed and looked at her. "If you're trying to tell me stuff about Lonzo that will make me mad, its not working," I laughed, "You can try all you want but it's. Not. Going. To. Work!" I looked at her and laughed, "Now get out of my face!" She looked at me for a second before her fist came in contact with my eye. I fell onto my butt and Katy pulled her away fast. "Get the hell out of this restaurant!!!" Katy yelled at Jordan.
"My pleasure," she walked out and laughed. Katy helped me back up and I sighed. "Are you okay?" she asked. I shrugged and took my apron off. "I quit," I clocked out and walked out to my car.

I called Lonzo crying, as I was driving home. "Hey ba- whats wrong??"
"Jordan," I cried, "She came to my work and punched me in the face and I quit and, and-"
"Shhh hey are you driving?" he asked.
"Ye-yeah," I cried.
"Pull over, then talk to me okay?"
"Okay," I cried and pulled into the closest gas station. I put my car in park and wiped my nose. "O-okay," I nodded.
"So she came to work?" he asked.
"Yeah and told me you two, you two had a fling and was telling me you guys had sex," I cried, "I stood up for myself and she hit me."
"Really?" he sighed, "I'm so sorry. I'll stop hanging out with her. And so you know, her and I didn't have a fling. We kissed one during spin the bottle at a college party."
"O-okay," I sniffled a bit and sighed. I started to calm down a little bit and I wiped my eyes. "Are you okay though?" he asked. "Yeah just a black eye," I sighed a bit.
"You coming here tonight?" he asked.
"Can you come to my apartment?" I asked.
"Yeah baby, I can," he agreed.
"Okay I'm going to get home, I'll see you soon," I sniffled.
"I love you baby,"
"I love you too," I yawned and hung up. I drove back home. I walked up to my apartment and went inside. I smiled at Lyla, who was laying on Mia's lap, watching TV. I smiled and sat down by them. "Hi sleepy head," I whispered to her.
"No nap today," Mia said, handing her over to me.
"Why not?" I held her close, playing with her hair.
"She just begged for 'mama and dada' she told me," she nodded.
"Awe baby," I held her close, "Daddy is coming."
"Wait what the hell happened to your eye??" Mia looked at me.
"Jordan came by and hit me," he shrugged a bit.
"Seriously!?!" she looked at me.
"Yeah and then I quit my job," I shrugged.
"What the hell why!?" she looked at me.
"Because I didn't want to work there anymore. I want to see my daughter and I want to see you and Lonzo and I don't want to work all the time," I sighed, shrugging a bit.

A/N-
Uh ohhhh. What do you think of the story so far??