Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning feeling a little more awake then normal but I was still tired out of my mind. I did the usual go to the bathroom, brush my hair, and go eat breakfast.

I was walking down the road and I saw Jess waiting on me at the corner so I picked up my pace to get to her faster,

"Hey"

"Hey"

We then walked to school, in silence.

"See you later"

"See you"

I walked into my homeroom and took my seat. The announcements came on and it was pretty much the same as usual but then they said they had special news.

"There will be a senior dance on Friday, ask your friends or loved ones to go with you and have fun."

Almost everyone in the class started talking asking each other to go or talking about who they would ask.

"Should I ask Jess to the dance?"

I was going to think on it more when the teacher told us to be quiet so class could start.

*Time Skip*

I walked into third period and saw Jess at the back smiling at me, of course, I smiled back.

"Hey"

"Hey"

Jess opened her mouth to talk again when the teacher walked in and told everyone to shut up. Half way through class a note landed on my desk.

Note: Can you come over later?

I turned around and nodded really quickly and mouthed "around 5"

*Time skip*

We walked home and we didn't really speak, because we were both in deep thought.

{JESS'S POV}

I got home and went up stairs and looked in the mirror.

"Ok Jess, just ask her. Hey want to go to the dance with me?"

I saw myself starting to blush and hit my cheeks.

"I can't do it, I'll start blushing like an idiot."

I looked in the mirror straight into my eyes.

"How am I supposed to ask her?!"

I went down stairs and saw it was 4:45.

"15 more minutes."

{KRISTA'S POV}

I was walking down the road going to Jess's house.

"Ok, just ask her, Hey Jess, want to go to the dance with me?"

I felt my face start heating up and slapped my cheeks.

"Ugg, why does this have to be so complicated?!"

{JESS'S POV}

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I practically ran to the door and flung it open. I looked down and saw Krista smiling at me with a faint blush, it made me blush too.

"Hey"

"Hi"

I stepped aside so she could come in.

"I still have some homework to do, do you mine=d if I do it real quick?"

"No not at all, I have a bit left too."