Chapter 17

"This is really happening." I thought

Jess's hand slipped under my shirt, and she started tracing circles on my hips. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kept kissing. I felt her thumb hook the end of my shirt and start pulling it up my torso.

We only broke the kiss long enough to get my shirt off. We were still kissing, and I felt weird being the only one without a shirt on so, I trailed my hand down Jess's back then started grabbing at the end of her shirt. 

She must have known what I was trying to do, because she stopped kissing me, and took her shirt off. She leaned back over me, but didn't start kissing me. We sat there, staring into each others eyes.

I looked over at her cheek and started staring at the scar, from the first time she saved me. I reached up and started stroking it with my thumb. I then looked down at her chest and started staring at the scar from the last time she fought my father, I reached up and put my closed fist on it.

{JESS'S POV}

I looked down at Krista's chest, I placed my hand over her heart. She might not have any physical scars but her heart had the biggest wound out of both of us, and I was the only person who could stitch it up.

*Time skip*

We stayed staring at each other for a few more moments, then laid down together. Me and Krista were spooning, I had my arms wrapped around her, holding her hands. She was snuggled close to me, playing with my finger tips.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I then kissed the back of her head, and we went to sleep.

(Well, I had a lot of fun writing this. I think the last chapter was super sweet even though it was really short. Hope you guys had fun reading the story.)