Chapter 9

{Warning this chapter has homophobia in it and I bit of abuse}

Me and Jess have been dating for 2 weeks now, and I'm the happiest girl in school. It was our anniversary today and I couldn't keep still.

"What has you all jumpy?"

"Oh, nothing. Just ate a bunch of candy bars before I came out here."

"Ok"

I left and ran down the street. Jess was already waiting on me.

"Hey"

"Hey"

When I got to her she put her arm around my shoulder. I smiled and blushed. I reached up and held her hand.

When we got to school we had to stop, because we didn't want anyone finding out about us.

We walked to class and started talking, luckily we sat in the back corner so during class we could secretly hold hands.

Class was over and I pouted when Jess had to leave me.

"I'll see you next period."

"But still, it's our anniversary, I want to spend time with you."

"Aw, you're making me blush."

"I guess I'll see you next period."

"Yep."

*Time skip*

It was finally time for lunch, all 3rd period me and Jess were holding hands, a few times we almost got caught but it was worth it.

"Hey, I got us some seats."

"Ok, let me get my food."

"Ok"

I got out of the line and saw Jess sitting at an empty table, I went over and sat right next to her, so that our sides and arms were touching.

*Time skip*

Lunch was over already and I sulked my way to class. 

It was finally the end of the day but I had to stay late, to get help with some work.

*Time skip*

I went to my locker and started putting my books up when someone put their arms around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Happy anniversary."

I turned around and kissed Jess's cheek.

"Happy anniversary."

We walked out and started walking home, Jess had her arm wrapped around me again and I was holding her hand. She had a small smirk on her face but mine was bright red with an ear to ear grin.

We were almost to our roads when Jess pulled me off to the side and started leading me down another road.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We stopped in front of a café.

"Remember this place?"

"Yes." It was the café that we went to when we first met.

We walked in and go the same table as last time. We also ordered the same thing.

We were silently enjoying our coffee when I felt Jess grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. I looked at her and she had a faint blush and a smile, I started to smile and blush too.

We got done a few minutes later and started to walk back to our road. We got back ,and I forgot to look around, I pulled Jess down to my height and kissed her cheek.

"See you tomorrow."

"See ya."

She kissed my cheek too, when...

"KRISTA!"

We both froze. I turned around and saw my sister standing there. She came over and grabbed my wrist.

"We are going home, now!"

As she pulled me away I looked back at Jess and she had a startled look.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were gay?"

"I didn't think you would except me."

"Well, I'm perfectly fine with it and I'm sure mom and dad will be too."

"What?! You can't tell them."

"I have too, they deserve to know, and you will never tell them."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I just wanted to run away and hide.

We got home and my sister called for my parents and drug me to the living room.

"What is it sweetie?"

"Krista, do you have anything to say?"

I wanted to tell them, not Alex. But it just wouldn't come out.

"Fine, I'll say it. Mom, dad, Krista is gay."

I felt my heart skip a beat and an awkward silence fell over everyone, but my mom broke it.

"Well, Krista is this true."

I nodded my head so slightly, it didn't feel like I moved it at all.

"Well, this is different but I'm proud."

I looked up at my mom in surprise. 

But my dad wasn't so happy, "No you can't be that is wrong!"

"Now honey, it's perfectly fine."

"No it's not! I won't have a dyke living in my house hold!"

He came over to me and I put my head down. He grabbed my wrist, so hard I thought it would break. He drug me upstairs and threw me in my room, I hit the floor really hard.

"You will not come out of this room, unless you are going to school or using the bathroom, until you aren't a stupid dyke anymore."

He then slammed my door. I crawled over to my bed and pulled my legs to my chest and started to cry. I went to wipe away the tears, when pain shot up my arm, I looked at my wrist and a hand print was bruised on it.

*Time skip*

I was on the floor eating my food.

"You still a stupid dyke?!"

I nodded my head, ever so slightly.

I foot came up and kicked me in the chest. I fell down, winded and gasping for air.

I shot awake and looked around.

"Just a dream." I sighed, but when I did that pain shot in my chest. I pulled my shirt down and saw a giant bruise in the middle of my chest. I started to tear up again, "or maybe not."

I fell back into an uneasy sleep.

*Time skip*

I was morning and my wrist was worse than last night. I was forced to wear a long sleeve shirt to cover it up.

I walked down stairs after getting ready and Alex was at the table. I grabbed my bag and left. Jess was at the end of the road and came running to me and hugged me, I winced a little.

"Oh my god! Are you ok? What happened?"

"Alex told my parents and they excepted me." I knew that was a half lie but I didn't want to drag Jess into it.

"That's wonderful."

"Yep"

We walked to school and went to class.

I was holding Jess's hand when I felt my sleeve go up a bit.

"Crap!" I mentally yelled.

I heard Jess gasp a little, then, "Why is there a giant bruise on your wrist?!"

{OH,what will happen?}