Bright part 1

I decided to leave early, everyone was just being annoying, why did I even have to be the ceo of 
*expensive fancy company name*

I mean yes, its not that hard to be the ceo, you basically just have to make sure no one fucks up the company with stupid decisions, but still they expect a lot from you and I wouldn't want to ruin my image.

I stopped walking and looked around for a moment, its been awhile since I've been in this parts of town.

Its just so different here compared to the bright and formal places I have been to, its just so rustic and down to earth. Its such a shame I cant be here too often.

I glanced over at my watch, it was a bit early for me to be walking around this place but that doesn't really bother me, all that's bothering me now is the lack of caffeine in my system.

There could be a store nearby? But i cant just walk around here, I could get lost, I took out my phone, no signal, I guess I have to actually talk to someone, but there is literally no one here.

I stood there for a while tapping my foot, it seems that I am lost.

Great, I mentally kicked myself for my ignorance.

Then I just started walking in a random direction, hey if you're lost you wont get any closer to finding your way back if you just stay still.

Seriously why did this even happen, I just wanted a break from all the yelling and all the stupid questions, seriously they keep asking me random shit that can be solved by a yes or a no then they'll be forming a meeting to discuss the matter, how idiotic can they even be. This is why I never even wanted to be a CEO to begin with, all these ignorant and dumb people-

I bumped into someone, I reached out my hand to help her-him no her? I tried to help them out.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't really loo-"

"N-no i-i-its f-fine, ah-i was j-just being a-an idiot as u-usual"

Ah he, he stutters so much,I hope he's okay, He stood up quickly ignoring my helping hand, they looked up at me then back down in the ground.

He was kind of cute, what no I barely even know the guy.

He looked a little uncomfortable? I can hardly tell, his head was hanging so low and his hair almost covers his whole face.

"S-sorry to b-bother you, i-ill just go..."

His volume drastically changed it was barely above a whisper.

"Wait."

"Uh y-yes?"

"Do you live around here?"

"Wh-wha, uh w-why?"

"Well, im kind of-well I am lost, I was wondering if you can help me out"

"O-oh uhm, w-where are you g-going?"

"I should be heading to
*specific street/city*"

I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Then his head hung down even lower, if that was even possible.