five

slight warnings: oof threesome(?) blowjob and es ee ecks bottom!yoongi
... this is my lil peep xxxtentacion baby
(probs cringey)

it's 7:02PM when i knock on yoongi and jimin's door.

jimin's small fingers wrap around my arm and tug me inside before slamming the door shut.

yoongi's hands are already undoing my belt and jimin's ripping off my shirt.

i grab yoongi's shoulders making him stop what he's doing.

"hey, i get to do this," and gently i place my lips on his.

the kiss becomes deep fast, teeth and tongue irrationally clashing together.

only to be pulled away when jimin finally gets my shirt off.

i take the younger jawline and start sucking harshly. jimin turns into a moaning mess, his hands resting in my hair.

yoongi's tongue finds his way easily to jimin's soft spot, making the younger feel overwhelmed.

my hand carelessly starts palming jimin's clothed dick. the younger moaning in response. yoongi's desperate whines start to fill the room, neediness heard in every single one.

forcing both jimin and i too look at the elder.

"so desperate for us yoongs?" jimin questions.

instead of yoongi responding, i take yoongi's waist into my arms and practically throw him onto the bed.

the elder who's only in pants, slightly gasps at the sudden change in position.

i signal for jimin, knowing the younger can instantly pleasure yoongi with a touch of his fingers.

the two start heavily making out, i stare at them in absolute lust before placing big butterfly kisses down yoongi's chest.

the boy squirms in delight at the sudden touch.

his moans get deeper and he pushes jimin's head closer to his.

i start sucking and biting at yoongi's milky skin. the boy going crazy at the touch grazing against him.

before i know it, tiny bruises litter yoongi's chest. his gasps heard throughout which drives jimin and i to a lustful state.

"hoseok," jimin slightly gasps. "please swap positions with me."

i move up to yoongi placing my lips onto the boy's.

yoongi grabs at my hair, pulling and twirling it around his fingers. his moans becoming deeper as jimin strips him completely.

the melodic moans sounded ten times better up close.

my tongue continues to search yoongi's mouth. forgetting all about taking a breath until when needed most.

"jimin," yoongi gasps out as he notices the younger palming him. jimin crawls back up and starts pulling down my pants. i stop kissing yoongi as my attention focuses on jimin.

his eyes dark with lust and yoongi whimpers from the sudden loss of all contact.

i moan when jimin's finger glides over my cock. the younger slightly giggling before letting my hard-on spring up.

"such a tease angel," the boy blushes in response.

yoongi's whimpers get louder as he waits impatiently.

jimin whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine; "you fuck him good for me, okay?"

"anything you say, angel."