six

it's been a week of continuous sex with yoongi and jimin and i can't lie.

i'm enjoying it.

i didn't stay with them the first night and i haven't ever since, rather sneaking into my own room when theirs fills with soft snores.

every day yoongi begs for me to stay, every day i leave.

i just have to get in my head that there's no strings attached and then maybe everything will be okay.

"hyung you left me again," yoongi grumbles.

although he knows very well i'm much younger than him he still seems to let the honorific slip.

"yoongs, i'm sorry sweetie, i'll make it up to you tonight," i say before sitting on the kitchen counter and chowing an apple.

"you can make it up to me by staying the night, the whole night," yoongi says.

"i love your warm arms around me," he admits, causing me to slightly choke on my apple.

before i respond a sleepy jeongguk walks into the kitchen.

"yoongi, can you and jimin learn to quiet it down. it honestly sounded like there was another person with you," jeongguk says rubbing at his eyes.

yoongi's eyes widen and i bite down harshly on my apple in order to stay quiet.

jimin skips into the room with a gleaming smile.

"good morning everyone! oh how i love the chirps of the birds and my beautiful boyfriend. the smile can never be washed away off my face!" jimin announces and starts twirling around the kitchen.

i suspiciously raise my eyebrows and i see yoongi and jeongguk do the same.

"what's made him all happy?" taehyung asks as he stumbles into the kitchen and goes to the fridge.

"taehyung, my best friend, something amazing has happened," he pauses and then looks around the room saying.

"i haven't bottom-ed all week and my ass doesn't feel as if a log has been lodged up it."

i once again choke on my apple. yoongi blushes a deep red and jeongguk tries to bite on his lip but eventually lets out a laugh.

"hey, none of you guys can laugh. being a bottom is sore and jimin and yoongi don't stop. i'm surprised he even let you top jimin."

"i'm surprised too," i say, causing jimin to stop twirling and glare at me.

"just because i am a bottom doesn't mean i can't top," he rolls his eyes before going back to yoongi, who's now sitting down at the table eating.

"yeah, no offense jimin but next week we should go back to how it is."

the room bursts out in laughter as jimin playfully shoves his boyfriend. yoongi sends me a wink and i just roll my eyes.

i take a bite out of my apple but i realize i can't.

the apple is long past finished.

my promise to have no strings attached is long past broken.

(( this is super late omfg but i was partying yesterday, lol i sound freakin popular oH gEe love you allllll ))