nine

warnings: smut, powerbottom!tae, bath sex, es ee ecks, sinning

jeongguk's hands don't leave taehyung's waist.

the younger boy is too busy admiring his partner to do anything else, the chocolate of his eyes, the pink of his lips and the glimmer of love settling around his taehyung.

it felt so good to say it, his taehyung. no one else could hold taehyung like he could, no one else could touch taehyung like he could and no one else could kiss taehyung like he could.

taehyung craves for the hold jeongguk often provides, a steady, painful yet almost filled with pleasure grip that drives kim taehyung crazy.

"hoseok is out again," jeongguk whispers into taehyung's ear, the elder trembling at his touch.

"oh, yeah?" taehyung says, playing along with the brunette.

"yeah," jeongguk whispers, hands not leaving taehyung's waist, his breath fanning over the elder's neck.

"baby, let me see your pretty face," jeongguk mumbles into his lover's neck. taehyung complies, his eyes resting on jeongguk's lips.

jeongguk takes his time in watching taehyung's face. he especially loved taehyung's cheeks, the younger loving to place small kisses on them.

he finds himself slipping into the old habit of kissing his favourite parts of taehyung's face. kissing every feature on taehyung's face, the boy squirming under jeongguk.

"what are you doing?" his husky voice questions. jeongguk simply bats his eyes once and replies:

"i'm simply appreciating each and everything about you taehyung."

jeongguk presses a kiss on taehyung's lips, the boy eagerly opening his mouth, wanting more.

jeongguk wastes no time, the two realizing how much they missed the warmth of one another.

taehyung lets his fingers get lost in jeongguk's hair, his breath becoming heavy as jeongguk let's his tongue explore taehyung's mouth like it's the very first time they kissed.

they break their kiss, only to take off their shirts. jeongguk's eyes sparkle as he admires his lover.

taehyung smashes their mouths together, the older pushing the younger onto his back, the two giggling slightly in between their kisses.

taehyung hovers over jeongguk before dipping down and sucking huge pink and red bruises onto jeongguk's neck.

the older easily finding his soft spot, his lips lock with it until jeongguk becomes a moaning mess.

"tae," he slightly gasps, tugging at the elders neck to bring him closer.

taehyung continues to mark jeongguk, leaving the younger to become a mess under his breath, each time a mark being created, taehyung licks over it letting the taste of jeongguk settle on his tongue.

taehyung wipes his mouth before continuing down jeongguk abdomen, the younger squirming at each touch.

taehyung knows all the right places. he knows where to suck harder or where to bite down softly and jeongguk melts. loving every second of the pure pleasure.

taehyung is hesitant to pull down jeongguk's pants, he has always been like this.

"it's okay tae, go ahead," the elder greedily licks his lips.

taehyung instantly pulls down both jeongguk's pants and boxers, letting his hand grip the base of his cock. that's already leaking pre-cum and throbbing a reddish-pink colour.