eleven

—sorry in advance for typos or grammatical errors i just rlly wanted to bust out a chapter for y'all 😖😊💗

yoongi and jimin stare out the train's window, feeling a sudden loss as they leave seoul

they felt as if they're left something (someone) behind.

"okay but if my parents say anything whack, just know they're totally and completely whack," yoongi exaggerates. the boy stressing out over the things his parents can blurt.

"my parents were worse, yoongles. i'm sure we'll survive," jimin comforts the elder who seems like putty in his hands.

the train stops and it's as if yoongi freezes to, the elder finally feels all the panic and stress set into him.

"let's just go ho–"

"yoongi, c'mon, your parents won't do anything crazy if we're together now, let's go." jimin grabs yoongi's arm and drags him out the train.

not hearing the mumbled; "i guess you don't know my parents."

the rush hour made the train station crowded yet yoongi couldn't miss his dad's pink dyed tips and his mom clutching on a poster card.

"there they are," yoongi mutters to jimin and the younger is so excited that yoongi swears he sees his eyes sparkle.

jimin rushes to the elder's parents who are quick to flail their arms around the both of them and welcome jimin with sweet words.

°

"thanks dad min for the food," jimin says as he shoves at least three chicken wings into his mouth.

yoongi is having a mini anxiety attack, although jimin is calm his parents said many weird things, things he'd hope no one would ever hear about.

his dad told jimin he caught yoongi fingering himself once while listening to snsd, jimin chuckled and nudged mumbled to the boy saying; "so you've always been a bottom?"

the thing is yoongi isn't only anxious, he's scared.

scared his parents say something that hits too close to home for jimin.

jimin continues to guzzle down five chicken wings at a time, complimenting and praising dad min on his amazing cooking skills.

"jimin you're such a sweetheart, so much better than the one boyfriend who was it again, lovedove?"

"which one are you talking about?"

"the one with the double name, he was very loud... in the bedroom as well."

yoongi's insides begin to melt because he knows exactly who it is, exactly who he doesn't want to come up in this conversation.

"uh, jun? jin? jeje? aw shucks honey, i'm not too sure," yoongi's mom grumbles.

that's when it happened, when the old man with pink hair tips had a realization and yoongi officially wanted to become a chicken wing who didn't have a single responsibility in the world.

"jeon jeongguk that's right because he had the two jeons and we were like jeonjeon, remember?"

yoongi didn't know what's worse, jimin throwing up on the table or jimin storming out into the night.

(( I FREAKIN DID IT OMG ILYA AND HAVE THIS AND I BET YA DIDNT SEE THAT COMING ‼️‼️

just creating mild angst 😤😊👋🏻😩👊🤧‼️‼️😖🙌🏻👌🏻

also gross just imagine vomit all over a freakin dining table like bLUgH !! ))

my notes are ridiculously long but i've tried to post this four times and wattpad is dumb so im publishing it tomorrow frick im sad :(