Book Cover and Ideas A/N

Sorry, this is not an actually chapter...

I have a certain predicament I've been sort of battling with myself about...

Part of me is thinking I should make this book, well a book, instead of an X Reader, but the problem with that is I'll lose all of you lovely readers because of it. My main purpose in writing is so that everyone reading can enjoy, and I just want to make sure everyone is happy.

But Its been brought to my attention that my writing would be more successful if it weren't, but I think I'm a little too far to make any changes like that... and I just want to make sure that everyone who is currently reading it feels like they're apart of the story.

So if anyone has any ideas of what I should to please help ;-;

Anyways! In other news, I have a new Book Cover!

No, it's not as beautiful as the original, but this one is a lot simpler, and I went with a black and white aesthetic. I also kept the manga feel because it looks really pretty.

Alright I'll shut up about it, here it is!

There it is!

I mean there's the layout, I have some more editing to do with it before I upload it... but I'm keeping my original one for a bit longer :3

Im not actually sure when I will make this my actual cover, but I'll wait until I get some feedback from you guys first!

Thanks for being patient you guys, I do read all of your comments, and trust me sometimes I laugh way to hard. Thank you so much for getting me this far, I can't thank you enough.

♡See ya next time lovelies!♡