I LIVE A/N

Hey, it's been a while (=')

I can explain myself, kind of. I take full responsibility for me taking SO LONG

But the main reason I was gone for so long was because I was wasting my energy on someone who wasn't worth all my time and effort.

I got my "heart broken," but I say that lightly, because I haven't really cried over them, mostly because they're not worth it. And said person is already head over heels another girl, so the last thing I'm going to do is give someone so fickle power over my emotions. But I'm over it! I'm okay now, this happened a while back, I've just had to get used to not talking to them like I used to.

Just a heads up to anyone who reads this, if you have true friends, you're friends are always going to be there for you, and don't ever abandon them for the sake of a boyfriend or girlfriend. Not that its true all situations, but I wouldn't be where I am now without my amazing friends and family <3

WITH THAT BEING SAID!

I have a lot more time on my hands to write now; And I'll be working my hardest to get a chapter out!

The only problem is it's very romance-y and I'm gonna make sure it's PERFECT before I just throw it out and publish it.

But I'm here! And I'm not dead! I'm so thankful for all my dear readers who have stuck it out through... wow, the year I've been working on this?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You guys have no idea how happy it makes me.

Anyways, I hope you all have a fantastic night, and get lots of sleep!

Take care my lovelies!~