14

After breakfast, the girls returned to Quinn's apartment. They sat on the couch together.

"So how are you with everything? Like Puck being Puck? You graduating and moving to New York?" Santana questioned Quinn.

"I'm so happy about moving to New York." Quinn said.

"What about Puck?" Santana wondered.

"I love him." Quinn replied. "But things are so... strained right now. Before he called this morning, I didn't hear from him since I think Sunday?"

Santana frowned. "Long distance is hard, Quinn."

"I know, but..." Quinn trailed off and shrugged. "And I want another baby so bad."

"What?" Santana asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"I want another baby." Quinn admitted as she looked at Santana.

"Okay, that was kind of random." Santana stated bluntly. "Have you and Puck talked about it?"

Quinn shook her head. "He'll think I'm crazy."

"He might not." Santana said. "But why do you want another baby now?"

"The other day, Beth asked me why she doesn't have a brother or sister." Quinn stated. "And I can't get the idea out of my head."

"Do you think you and Puck are ready for another one?" Santana wondered. "I mean, babies are a lot of work."

"I know." Quinn answered. "But it's all worth it, and I figured now would be the best time for me to get pregnant."

"Why do you think that?" Santana questioned Quinn.

"Because when I move to New York, I'm gonna need to start a career and I don't know what I'll be doing." Quinn explained. "So what if the timing is wrong? If I'm a performer, I can't look like a whale."

"You need to talk to Puck." Santana told Quinn.

Quinn shook her head. "I don't need him for this. I can go to a sperm bank."

Santana folded her arms. "No, you need to talk to him. He's your boyfriend."

"He's not acting like it." Quinn said. "He's not even coming to my graduation."

"Wait, are you serious?" Santana questioned Quinn.

"He called before." Quinn nodded.

"Okay. Next time you see Puck, you need to talk to him about everything." Santana advised Quinn. "Tell him how you feel about everything."

Quinn shrugged. "I never see him. And when I do, his team is hovering over him."

"Did you tell him you don't like them?" Santana asked.

"A few times." Quinn nodded. "But he's putting his career and his image above everything else, so I don't really have a say."

Santana took Quinn's hand. "You need to tell him all of this."

"I'll try." Quinn promised. "Thank you for being here. And actually listening to me."

Santana smiled. "You're my best friend, Quinn. You and Beth are my family."