56

Quinn spent the rest of the day hanging out with Finn. They really got to catch up without Rachel or Puck around. Quinn and Finn were close and it was nice for them to talk one-on-one for a change.

Around 5pm, the others started showing up. Puck had suggested that they get to his 7pm show at 6pm.

The first one to get to Quinn's apartment was Ariana. Quinn grinned as she hugged her. "Hey, Ari. Finn, you remember my friend Ariana, right?"

Finn nodded and shook the dirty blonde's hand. "Nice to see you again."

"You, too." Ariana smiled. She looked at Quinn as there was another knock on the door.

"It's open!" Quinn called.

Dave, Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, and Beth entered the apartment.

"Mommy!" Beth squealed as she ran in and jumped into Quinn's arms.

"Hi, little bee." Quinn grinned as she picked Beth up. She greeted all of her friends. "Thank you for taking her to eat. I hope she behaved."

"She did." Kurt nodded.

"Dave, Kurt, this is Ariana. Ari, this is Dave and Kurt." Quinn introduced them. "And you remember Rachel, Santana, and Brittany, right?"

Ariana nodded and hugged the girls.

Artie, Kitty, Mike, and Tina arrived next. Everyone greeted each other and Quinn introduced Ariana to them.

"Who are we waiting on?" Artie wondered.

"Sam and Mercedes." Quinn answered as they walked in. She took out her phone.

Don't wait for Jake he's gonna come straight here with Sarah & Mary

Okay see you soon

"Puck said we can go. Everyone else is gonna meet there." Quinn responded. "Is everyone ready?"

"Mercedes, Kurt, and I will go catch some cabs." Rachel said as she linked her arm with Mercedes. "Come on, Kurt."

"Berry, I'm gonna catch a cab faster than you." Santana challenged as she took Brittany's hand.

The girls walked out with Kurt and Dave close behind them. Kitty pushed Artie's wheelchair out while Mike and Tina followed.

"Mommy, can Finn carry me?" Beth asked.

Quinn looked at Finn. "She loves you."

Finn shrugged. "What's not to love?"

Quinn laughed lightly as she looked at Beth. "Did you go potty?"

"I don't have to." Beth shook her head.

"Go try." Quinn ordered as she put Beth down. When the young blonde ran off, Quinn turned to her friends. "You guys wanna go out and wait for us?"

"Sure." Ariana said.

"I'll go down, too. Finn, you wanna wait for Quinn and Beth?" Sam asked.

Finn nodded as Ariana and Sam left the apartment.

Finn looked at Quinn. "Are you excited for tonight?"

Quinn nodded. "Yeah. I'm mostly excited to spend the summer with Noah though."

"Yeah." Finn said. "I'm really glad he'll be around."

"Me too." Quinn agreed as Beth returned. "Good girl. Ready to go?"

Beth nodded.

Finn took her hand, and the trio walked out.