37

Quinn went into her room and found Puck sitting on top of the covers in just his boxers.

"You okay, babe?" She asked.

"Yeah." Puck answered. "Go get ready for bed."

"Okay." Quinn muttered as she grabbed her makeup wipes and headed to the bathroom.

Quinn removed her makeup and went back to her room. She took off her dress and put on pajama shorts and a big t-shirt. She sat on the bed facing Puck and took his hand. "Can I sleep now or are you gonna stare at the blankets all night?"

"No, I was waiting for you." Puck told Quinn as he got up.

"Why?" Quinn asked.

"I know it's Beth birthday and we're celebrating her, but I wanna celebrate you, too." Puck stated. "You did all the hard work. Me and Beth didn't do anything."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"I know it's cheesy, but I got you something for Beth's birthday." Puck said as he grabbed something from under the bed. "Actually, I kinda made it. Here."

Quinn took the present from Puck. She looked at him.

"It's a scrapbook." Puck informed her as he sat down facing Quinn again. "Of our little family - you, me, and Beth. I worked on it at night after my shows. I know it's not Van Gogh or anything, but I wanted you to have something special."

Quinn bit her lip and traced over the three letters on the cover. NQB.

"I know you don't have Twitter, so I put some screenshots of my tweets about Beth. She gets a lot of retweets." Puck told Quinn with a small smile. "You can look at this whenever you want. So happy birthday, Beth. I love you, Quinn."

"It's perfect." Quinn said as she leaned forward and hugged Puck. "This is really sweet. Thank you. I love you."

Puck smiled and kissed Quinn.

Quinn looked at him when they parted. They turned off the lights, got under the covers, and curled up together. Puck had his arms wrapped around Quinn, and Quinn held Puck's hands.

"Night, babe."

"Night."