55

"We're so late. Do you think they still have our reservation?" Quinn asked as she and Puck walked into the diner.

"Babe, it's a diner." Puck chuckled. "I didn't make a reservation."

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Did you say that so I would get ready faster?"

Puck nodded.

Quinn shook her head. "You're crazy. Come on, I want my bacon."

Puck smiled as he took Quinn's hand and got a table.

They ordered right away and waited for their food to arrive.

"What time do you have to go back?" Quinn wondered.

"Three." Puck answered. "They wanted me back at noon, but I told them to piss off. I knew you wouldn't be up before then."

Quinn smiled. "Yeah."

"Beth was cute last night." Puck stated.

Quinn nodded. "Sometimes she doesn't sleep well."

"She just wanted to spend time with you." Puck replied. "I don't blame her."

"Do you think she'll be okay with a baby?" Quinn asked. "If we have another one?"

Puck nodded. "It'll be an adjustment, but she'll love being a big sister."

Quinn nodded back.

"You're not having second thoughts now, are you?" Puck wondered.

"'I just don't wanna do anything unless I know she'll be okay with it." Quinn said.

"She'll be okay." Puck promised.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

The food arrived and the pair talked less while they ate. Puck had a BLT (without bacon) and Quinn had eggs and bacon.

When they were done eating, they headed back to Quinn's apartment.

Puck's phone kept going off.

"Someone's popular." Quinn noted.

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "You. That's my Twitter. I posted a picture of you and Beth sleeping this morning."

"Let me see." Quinn requested as she took the phone.

Quinn looked at the photo. She and Beth were curled up beside each other with their messy blonde hair sprawled out across the pillows.

"So cute." Puck said as he pocketed his phone. "Since I'm leaving in an hour, Finn's gonna come hang out. Rachel and Kurt took Beth out to eat."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "Did you tell everyone to meet here before the show?"

Puck shook his head. "I didn't tell them anything because I won't be here, but I'll text the glee groupchat right now."

Those of you coming to my show, meet at Quinn's apartment. I'm leaving the tickets at the place, so make sure you bring ID. Any problems, text/call me

"There." Puck said as he put his phone down. "Pretty soon."

Quinn nodded. "Can't wait."

The pair hung around for another hour together.

"I'm gonna head out." Puck decided. "I gotta warm up and do a sound check and stuff."

Quinn nodded. "Good luck."

"Thanks." Puck replied. "Text me when you guys get there. I love you."

"I love you, too."