51

Quinn stretched when she woke up on Saturday morning. Her first night in New York was great. It wasn't as quiet as New Haven, but Quinn didn't mind having background noise.

Quinn rolled over and grabbed her phone from her bedside table.

Morning beautiful. I can't wait 2 c my favorite blondes 2nite

Tonight?

Yeah I'm taking u & B 2 dinner & staying over. Unless ur with ur other bf 2night

Very funny. I can't wait to see you

Have a great day babe I love you

I love you

Quinn dragged herself out of bed and peeked in Beth's room. Beth was still asleep, so Quinn took a shower. By the time she was done and dressed, Beth was awake.

"Morning, Mommy." Beth said groggily, clutching her monkey doll and giraffe doll.

"Good morning, B." Quinn smiled. "Daddy's taking us to dinner tonight. He's gonna stay over."

"Yay!" Beth exclaimed.

"We have to finish unpacking and go grocery shopping." Quinn told Beth.

"Can we eat first?" Beth requested. "I'm starving."

"We have some cereal in the cabinet." Quinn informed her. "There's not much more to unpack, so I'll do that while you eat, and after, we'll go grocery shopping."

"Okay." Beth nodded as she walked away.

Quinn unpacked all of her framed pictures. She put them up on the counter and the tables around the apartment to make it more home-y.

Next, she unpacked the rest of the towels and put them in the small bathroom closet. She unpacked more bathroom stuff and packed it in the closet so it was out of the way.

Quinn continued unpacking things until there was nothing left to unpack. "Ready to go grocery shopping?"

Beth nodded. "Okay."

"Let's go."