59

"All good things have to come to an end, so for my last song, I'm gonna sing a cover of a song I like that I've never performed in front of an audience before." Puck explained. "This song is a personal favorite of mine and you'll see why in a minute."

Quinn looked at Santana, who was holding back a smile.

"You all know my girlfriend, Quinn. She's always on my Twitter." Puck stated. "Babe, can you join me on stage please?"

Confused, Quinn slowly stood up and went past security to the stairs at the side of the stage.

Puck took her hand as she walked up.

"What's going on?" Quinn asked softly, smiling at Puck.

"This one's for you." Puck grabbed a chair from backstage and had Quinn sit down. "Listen to every word I sing, okay?"

Quinn nodded. Her heart raced as she wondered what song Puck was about to sing.

Puck took Quinn's hand as the music began to play. He faced her and began singing to her.

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

Puck squeezed Quinn's hand lightly. Quinn listened to the words as he sang them.

The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer

Quinn's heart was so full. Words couldn't describe how much Puck meant to her or how proud she was of him.

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

Quinn's eyes teared up and Puck smiled as he continued singing to her. He knew the song he picked was perfect.

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along

The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer

Quinn wiped her eyes and smiled as tears continued rolling down her cheeks. It was a beautiful song that not only showcased Puck's voice, but also described their relationship.

They weren't always together when Quinn was in New Haven and Puck was performing, but their love was still strong.

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

Things can come and go I know but
Baby I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

Puck finished the song and Quinn stood up and hugged him. When they parted, Puck held both of Quinn's hands. He turned off his microphone and smiled.

"Quinn Fabray, you are the most important person in my life. You're not only the love of my life, you're my partner in crime. You've always supported me without ever asking for anything in return. I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments in school, as a mother, and in your career. You are gorgeous inside and out, and you make me a better man every day." Puck said as he got down on one knee. "I love you so much, Q. Will you marry me?"

Quinn nodded immediately. "Yes."

"Yes?" Puck asked.

"Yes." Quinn repeated with a big smile.

Puck stood up and slid the ring into Quinn's finger. He hugged her and kissed her passionately as the crowd and their friends and family cheered.

When they parted, Quinn looked up at Puck. "I love you so much."

"I love you."