33

"Do we have to go to Beth's class?" Puck asked as he pulled his boxers up.

"Yes." Quinn said as she held up her hair. "Can you zip up my dress please?"

Puck zipped Quinn's dress up. "What's the plan for the rest of the day?"

"After Beth's birthday celebration with her class, we'll take her home and get ready for dinner tonight." Quinn explained. "Finn, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, Kurt, and Dave are coming."

"And Sarah." Puck added. "And Jake."

Quinn made a face.

"Be nice." Puck said.

"I'm always nice." Quinn smirked as she kissed Puck and walked away.

It wasn't that she didn't like Jake, but the pair didn't really get along. Quinn thought Jake was disrespectful, and Jake thought Quinn was stuck up.

"He might be bringing his girlfriend." Puck called. "Mary?"

"Marley?" Quinn corrected him.

"I guess." Puck replied as he walked into the room.

Quinn nodded. She liked Marley. Marley reminded her of Rachel, only less loud.

"Are you ready to go?" Quinn wondered.

"Yeah." Puck said. "Are you?"

"Not even close." Quinn stated.

Puck looked at her. "Why don't I go and you stay here and do whatever you have to do before Beth gets home?"

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked.

"I think I can handle some cupcakes, babe. Did you forget who killed that bake sale back in tenth grade?" Puck smirked.

Quinn's eyes widened. "You didn't put pot in Beth's cupcakes, did you?"

"I would never give six year olds marijuana." Puck replied as he grabbed the cupcakes. "I'm gonna go."

"Okay." Quinn said as she walked over to Puck and kissed him. "Be good."

"Always am." Puck replied. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn responded.