21

Quinn let go of Puck's hand when they reached the others. She sat down between Puck and Beth.

"I thought I was gonna have to come outside and get you guys to stop fighting." Santana said. "But you both look calm."

Quinn nodded and looked at Puck. "We're fine."

"Yeah." Puck agreed as he grabbed a menu. "And I'm starving."

"Before we all get into side conversations, I just wanted to say something to Quinn." Rachel began with a smile. "We're all so proud of you. You've been through so much and you never gave up."

Quinn smiled back. "Thank you, Rachel. That was really sweet."

"I wanna say something, too." Santana started. "Quinn, I'm so proud of you and I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn said. She wiped tears from her eyes and laughed lightly. "Don't make me cry, guys. I wouldn't be here without any of you and I love you all."

"To Quinn." Puck grinned as he raised his glass of water.

"To Quinn."

Everyone clinked glasses and sipped their drinks. Afterwards, the waitress came over and took their orders.

"So, Noah, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Judy stated.

"That's 'cause Mommy and Daddy broke up." Beth blurted.

"B." Quinn scolded as she looked at Judy. "We're working on it."

Judy nodded and looked back at Puck.

"I'm good." Puck said. "I've kinda been all over the place, but I think I'm gonna take a break from performing. Maybe hang out in New York for a while."

Quinn smiled slightly. She looked at Finn and Rachel, and then Santana and Brittany. They were all so happy with each other, and it made her happy. She craved the same thing.

When they were all done eating, the waitress brought the check over. The second she put it on the table, Puck grabbed it.

"Noah, give me that." Rachel said.

"Uh uh." Puck shook his head. "Told you this one's on me."

"Well in that case, I'm gonna order more food." Finn teased.

Puck nodded and stood up. "And I'm gonna go pay."

Quinn looked at everyone. "You guys wanna come over for a while?"

"I have to get going, sweetie." Judy frowned. "I'm going to Miami, remember?"

"I forgot you were leaving tonight." Quinn said. "Need a ride to the airport?"

Judy nodded. "Please."

"You shouldn't drive because you were drinking." Rachel told Quinn.

"I had water." Puck informed Quinn. "I'll take your car to the airport."

"No." Beth folded her arms. "I wanna go with Finny."

"B." Quinn sighed.

"Please." Beth begged.

Quinn looked at Finn.

"Quinn and Beth, come with me and Finn. Santana and Brittany can go with Noah and Judy." Rachel suggested.

Quinn nodded slowly. "Alright." She hugged her mother tightly. "Call me when you land. Have a great trip. Love you."

"Love you, too, Quinny." Judy smiled as she hugged her granddaughter. "Bye, Finn and Rachel. Bye, Beth."

"Bye, Grandma. Love you." Beth said.

"Love you, too."