Chapter 2

~ Jungkook POV~

I went into the living room where I found Taehyung sitting on the couch. I sat next to him. "Taehyung.." I looked at him tears streaming down my face.

"K-Kookie? What's wrong ?!" He asked looking at me worried. "J-Jimin he... I think he cut himself some time ago." I looked at him and wiped away my tears. His expression didn't change. He didn't seem shocked or scared. 

"DO U NOT CARE?! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JIMIN HERE!" He looked down and mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What?!" I asked angrily. " I know it already. " He whispered quietly. " WAIT WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!" I looked at him angrily . He just looked down on the ground. It was like that for a moment until Taehyung asked: " How did you find out?" 

"NO FIRST TELL ME WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" I yelled. "Shh the others are still here. " he said "I don't care! Tell me!" " I promise him to keep it secret . " he looked at me with a sad face. "Sorry.." "It's fine.. You just wanted to keep the promise.. When did you find out?"I asked looking at him with a serious face." You remember when we went to dinner and Jimin had a cold and stayed at home?" He asked " Yeah?" I said looking at him confused. 

"Well I went over to buy some medicine and when I came home to care of him , he was in the bathroom. " tears began to appear in his eyes. "I-I knocked and he didn't answer , I open the door and- " he couldn't end his sentence before he broke down. "T-Tae ? Calm down! " I said as I pulled him into a hug. 

He slowly calmed down. He pulled away and looked at me with fear in his eyes. "A-are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Y-yeah.. J-just the thought of it makes me scared.." He said. I smiled reassuring and slowly wiped his tear on his cheek away with my thumb. 

"You don't have to tell me if it makes you like this " I said without thinking. (Shit! What have I just said! I wanna know!) "N-No it's fine .. I'll tell you" I exhaled in relive.

 " I open the door and I saw Jimin on the cold ground.. Blood was everywhere! On the ground and on him. " I quietly gasped as I tried to imagine it. " I ran over to him and scolded him. But I wasn't sure if what I saw was true so I took his arm and rolled up his sleeves.. A-and there were so many fresh cuts...." He sniffed. "Do you know why ?." I asked carefully. 

"Not exactly but It has something to do with his mom.." Taehyung said . "B-but didn't she die in an accident? " "I don't know , okay.. I only know that he is blaming himself and that I made a promise with him that he'll...WAIT!! JUNGKOOK YOU DIDNT SEE ANY NEW CUTS RIGHT?! " he looked up at me scared. 

"Shhh ! No I think there all old.. I only saw scares.. There was a red mark tho.." "What!" Taehyung sat up and ran to Jimin's room before I could say anything.

Taehyung POV

I knocked on the door. " ChimChim.. It's me Tae! Please let me in.. " I waited for a moment until the door open slightly and Jimin pecked out . His eyes was red and puffy and he didn't look so well.

 He opened it more so I could enter. He closed the door and looked at me. "What's up?" He asked in his faked happy voice. " Don't pull that shit on me! " I said angrily without thinking. He looked at me sad. As I realised what I just said I Immediately apologised. "Sorry ChimChim..." 

"It's fine... " he said sadly and looked down. I went over to him and raised his head. I smiled at him. He smiled back slightly. (He looks so cute!) "ChimChim...? " "Yeah?" "Y-you haven't been cutting right?" I looked at him concerned. 

"N-no I haven't." "May I check?" I looked at him and smiled slightly as he nodded. I rolled up his sleeves and as Jungkook said there was a red mark. I slightly touched it. He moved a little and winched in pain. "Where did this come from?" I asked him. " I-I... It's just an elastic band. " he said as he looked down. "Jimin... You shouldn't hurt yourself ! You haven't done anything wrong!" I cupped his cheek and made him look up.