Chapter 5

Jimin's POV:

"Come in" Jungkook said. He quickly pulled away but we were still very close. Our knees were touching and I havent noticed that we were holding hands. I blushed even more. Jin entered the room. "Breakfast is ready, oh there you are Jimin! I noticed that you.." He paused for a second. He looked at our hands and saw how close we were sitting to eachother. "..werent in your room." He ended his sentence. He anylized the room. He had probably already figured out that I had slept in his room for the night. He looked at us with a 'aww you guys are cute!! 'look. I looked away. I didnt want them to see that i was blushing.

"Anyways.." Jin said making me look at him again to show that I was listening. "come if you guys are hungry." We both nodded. "Okay" Jungkook said. Jin closed the door and I could hear his footsteps getting fearther and fearther away as he walked down the hall. "Cmon lets go." Jungkook said as he stood up, still holding my hand. "Im not hungry." I lied. I was starving but I just couldnt eat.

 "Yes you are. Come on." He pulled me up with a strong arm. "Im really not hungry Kookie." I lied again. He looked me directly in the eyes. "Im not leaving you alone!" He looked at me with a serious look on his face. " You didnt eat breakfast or dinner yesterday. The last time I saw you eat was at the Rasturant two days ago!" His voiced cracked and I could see the worry in his eyes.

 He began to tear up. I hate too see him cry. I didnt want him to get sad over me. I dont want him to worry. "Please dont cry." I said as i cupped his cheeks. "Im okay." I smiled at him reasuring. "Please..just eat a little.." He whispered. I sighed. "Okay..lets go." He exhailed in relive. "Thank you Jimin!" He pulled me into a tight embrace. I smiled and hugged him back. I felt safe in his arms.

 ("Please never leave me..") I said without knowing that I said it out loud. When i noticed i immediatly blushed. "I-I sor-" he cut me off by pulling me closer. "I promise I'll never leave you." He whispered into my ear. I felt a tear of happiness appear in my eye. "Thank you" I whispered as I closed my eyes. We stood there for a few moments until Jungkook pulled away and smiled. "Lets go." He took my hand again and we headed for the kitchen to eat. 

- timeskip to after breakfast-

I actually ate! And im not feeling horrible or guilty about it! I almost couldn't believe myself. I smiled being happy that I was finally able to eat without feeling guilty. I smiled over at Jungkook and I got his cute bunny smile in return.

Jungkook's POV:

I smiled back at Jimin. I was really happy. Im happy that he is taking care of himself. I headed towards my room. I went in and got over to my desk and took out my drawing supplies. I found my drawing that I was working on yesterday.

                                                 (This is not my drawing! I do not own this drawing)

I smiled. (Would he be impressed? Would he like it?) I thought as I added a few more details. When I was finally done I hid it. 

"Jungkook! We have to go to the studio we are filming the musicvideo!" Jin yelled. (Shoot! I totally forgot!) I quickly got my sporty clothes on and joined the others.

- At the studio -

"We are filming today so get in your costume, Jimin we are gonna film the blindfold scene now. So all of you go get changed. You guys can sit over there when you're done changing."  He pointed at a couch. We nodded and did what he told us.

The other members took the little spare time they had to look at social media. Reading some of ARMY's comments. But I just sat there and looked at Jimin. I don't know why but I just got this feeling in my stomach and I couldn't take my eyes of Jimin. He looked amazing. 

 "Who are you staring at?" Hoseok pushed slightly in the stomach with his elbow and smirks teasingly. "Huh what.. N-No one" I stuttered. "Sure you're not." Hoseok laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 

- After a long and exhausting day-

"Im so exhausted" Jin sighed. "Me too" Namjoon yawned. "Im going to bed. Good night" Jin said as he headed to his room that he was sharing with Suga. "Goodnight Jin." I said. Suga was going into the room as well. 

Jimin was about to head to his room that he was sharing with Hoseok. "J..Jimin." I grabbed his shoulder. "Yeah?" He turned around and smiled. "Can you sleep i..in my room again?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. We went to my room and got ready for bed. I laid down on the madress and looked over at Jimin who was already sleeping. "Goodnight Jimin" I whispered. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes.

--------------------time skip------------------

I looked at my phone. There was a text from Jimin.

Please meet me at the train station. - JM

Okay I'll be there in ten minutes. -JK

I put my phone in my pocket, put on my jacket and headed to the train station. There were surprisingly no people except for Jimin how was standing really close to the train rails. 

"Jimin don't go so close!" I said a little scared. He looked at me with his emotionless, empty eyes. "Im sorry Jungkook..." He said quietly. I began to panic. "Jimin go away from the rails now!" 

I heard a train in the distance. "JIMIN NOW!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled weakly. "I love you Jungkook..Please forgive me." The train was coming nearer. I could see it and it didn't look like it was stopping. I panicked. "JIMIN GO AWAY FROM THE RAILS NOW!" I was crying and began to run over to him.

"Bye Jungkook..." Jimin whispered. The train came at a fast pace.

Jimin jumped infront of the train.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a kinda short chapter guys.