Chapter 4

Jin's POV:

"Sure" Taehyung said. My heart was beating out of my chest. (I cannot hide it anymore..I have to tell him.) "Taehyung.." I said nervously. "Yes?" he asked. "I-i ..have to tell you something.." I could hear my fast heartbeat in my ears and my cheeks were burning red.

"Sure whats up?" he asked. I took a deep breath and finally said: "I like you." I looked down blushing. "I like you too Hyung:" Taehyung said, "No, I-i mean I like like you." I stuttered.  "Huh?" he was surprised and began to blush slightly.

"I-i have for som time now." I mumbled. "I-its fine if you don't like me , I-i know you like Jimin" I added while I looked down. "H-How do you know that!" he asked surprised. "I can see it..." I said quietly. "I-I..." he stuttered. 

I felt the tears in my eyes. (What was I expecting, I already knew he liked Jimin.) "Tae..can u cook alone..?" I asked trying hard not to make my voice crack. I needed to get away. I didn't want him to see me cry.. "Yes, but Ji-" I didn't hear the rest. I just ran out of the kitchen , through the livingroom and into my room and locked the door. I finally let the tears escape my eyes, I fell to the ground and just hid my face in my hands and cried. I was heartbroken..I really like..no love Tae..

Someone knocked on the door. "Jin-Hyung?" it was Hoseok. "Please leave me alone" I said trying to hold back my crying. "Please open the door Jin." Hoseok said. "Why should I!" I yelled. "Please I know somethings wrong! Please let me in." Hoseok tried to open the door by pushing down the doorknob. I thought for a second but quickly stood up and wiped away the rest of the tears on my cheek. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. Hoseok opened the door and went inside my room. 

"Whats wrong" Hoseok said in a concern voice. "Its nothing" I said looking away.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back, crying silently into his neck. He slowly caressed my back and brush my hair with his hand trying to make me calm down. And it worked, I slowly calmed down. I pulled away and said: "Thanks Hobi." I smiled weakly. 

"Anytime." He smiled. "Taehyung.." I said suddenly. "What?" He looked confused. 

"You asked what was wrong...I like Tae..He likes someone else.." I said while looking down.

"Im sorry.." Hoseok said. I shooked my head. "Its not your fault..Thanks for calming me down." I smiled. Hoseok smiled as well. "Tell me if somethings wrong and I'll try my hardest to help" He said. I nodded my head : "Okay I will. Thank you" "No problem" He smiled.

Taehyung's POV: 

(Jin likes me? He..likes me?!)

I stood there shocked and confused. 

(B..But he has never given me any signs..)

I got small flashbacks of Jin smiling, hugging me and laughing and I slowly began to smile. Jin has always been there for me. He has been here for everyone. I slowly realized what I have done and quickly walked over to Jin's room which was closed. I saw Hoseok outside the door.

We got eyecontact and I smiled. He smiled back.

"Is he okay?" I asked him. "Just had to calm down a little..I think he is okay. You should talk to him tho" I nodded. "I was about to knock and talk to him." He gave me a reassuring smile. "Good. Thanks" "No Problem" I smiled back. 

I knocked on Jin's door. "Jin? Can you unlock the door?" I heard the door unlock. He opened the door. He looked at me and mumbled:  "Im sorry" I tilted my head and looked confused. "Why?" "For saying that so suddenly.." 

I shooked my head "That's okay." I smiled at him. "Let me think about it for a little okay?" 

He looked at me surprised. "S-Sure."