Chapter 7

Jimin's POV:

Tears began to form. My phone vibrated again. It was a picture of us sitting on the couch. I quickly looked at the window but no one was there. Another message pops up on my phone. See me at the park in 5 minutes or else! - ?                                                                                                                  I began shaking. "Guys I have to go.." I said in the most normal voice I could.  "Why?" Jungkook asked confused. "I just need some air don't worry." I smiled. "Okay I guess.." I took on my jacket and headed for the park.

- at the park -

I was standing outside in the park in the cold. It was dark. I was just waiting...waiting for him to come. Finally I could see him. He slowly walked up to me and that when I noticed that he wasn't alone. The rest of the gang were here too. "So we met again. " the leader smirked. I looked down.

 "Just leave me alone Junghwa." I said. "Thats no way to talk to an old school friend." He walked slowly over to me.

I stepped back. "We were never friends! You ruined my life!" I yelled. "Oh so you finally know how to talk back?" He smirked and walked faster. "Stop! Stay back!" I said in fear. "Cmon let us have a little fun like in the old days." He grinned.

Junghwa was my bully in school. The only friends I had were Taehyung and Jungkook who found me after I got beaten up. 

Junghwa grabbed my neck harshly. He looked at me in disgust. "Haven't gotten any prettier I see. Ugly as always." He grabbed my hair harshly. 'I was tearing up. "Please leave me alone..." I whispered.

 He punched me in the stomach. "Why? We haven't had any fun yet!" He smirked and kicked me in the face. I began to bleed and tears were streaming down my face. The others join in and kicked me in the stomach and in the face. They were all laughing and calling me names. 

"Stop..Please.." I whispered. My face was completely bloody and my stomach was hurting like hell. It I was hard to breath. When they finally stopped and looked up at him. He smirked. "Dont worry. This isn't the last time we are gonna see each other." He punched me one last time in the face. I was surprised that I haven't passed out yet.

"Lets go." Junghwa finally said and walked away with the others, leaving on the cold ground. I laid there for a moment. It was hard to get up. Everything hurts. (I can't go home like this..) I thought to myself as I got out my phone to see how I looked.

I looked at the time. Half past one. (I wonder if they're sleeping..maybe I can just sneak in and cover this up..) I thought. (Yeah that would be better than sleeping on a bench in the park..) I finally got up with help from a light poll. I slowly walked home.

- at the dorm -

I slowly opened the door. I sneaked down the hall. "Where have you been?" I flinched. I could regonize that voice. I slowly turned around to meet eyes with Taehyung. He gasped and I quickly shushed so he wouldn't yell. 

He quickly got over to me. "Jimin what happened?" He asked in a mad tone. I looked away. "It doesn't matter." I said. "It matters to me!" Taehyung said in a serious tone. I sighed and looked down.  "It was Junghwa.." I whispered. "What?!" He looked at me angry. "I swear when I see him im gonna ki- " I cut him off. "Be quiet.. The others are sleeping." "Jimin this is serious." Taehyung said. "I know.. I will go wash it off. Go to bed we can talk in the morning." He slowly nodded and went back to his room.

I quickly but quietly when into the bathroom to wash off the blood and cover up the bruses. Then I quietly sneaked into my room where Hoseok was already sleeping in his bed. I got over to my bed and got under the sheets. I closed my eyes but it felt like forever until I finally fell asleep.

- the next morning -

I woke up still in pain. I groaned as I finally got up. I went into the livingroom to sit on the couch. "Jimin what happened!?" It was Jungkook. Shit the makeup has smeared away. "Nothing don't worry Kookie." I said in the cute voice I used when we first met.  He sat next to me and looked at me. "Tell me what happened!" He said in a very serious tone. "Junghwa.." I answered.

He widened his eyes but a few seconds later he had a mad expression. "That bastard!" He yelled. "Im gonna rib his lungs out!" He had his hand in a fist. "Calm down Jungkook. Im okay." I tried to smile but it hurt so much so it was more of winching in pain. "No you're not. Dont give me that crap. " Jungkook said. 

"Where is he!" He asked me. "I don't know.." I answered. "Are you telling the truth?! He isn't threatening you right?" I shocked my head. "He isn't right now. And yes im telling the truth." He carefully pulled me into a hug. "Im so sorry..Im sorry I could protect you." He said. 

"Its my fault.. I was the one who went to the park when I knew he was there." I said. "What! Why would you ever do that?!" He said surprised but also mad. "He had a picture of us in a couch.. I had too.." I answered him. "Jimin you have to tell me those things!" He looked at me seriously.

"Im sorry.." I hid in his chest. I didn't want anyone to see me. "Its okay... Just tell me next time.. okay?" I nodded into his chest. "Thank you." He said in a soothing voice. 

- timeskip to at the studio -

"Jimin how is it you look!" My boss went over to me with a mad expression. "Im sorry.." I said. "Ugh now you need more makeup! I don't wanna see this again is that clear!" He looked me directly in the eyes. I nodded. "Good! If you come here again like this there will be consequences."  He said in a serious tone. " I understand." I said as I turned around to get on my makeup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------