Chapter 9

- Jimin POV

I felt my eyes hurting as they filled with tears.

" WHAT!! " Jungkook yelled out in disbelieve.

"DONT YOU YELL AT ME JUNGKOOK!" My boss yelled back.

Jungkook ignored him. "YOU CANT JUST THROW HIM OUT OF THE GROUP!"

"WELL I JUST DID! NOW STOP YELLING AT ME !" My boss said threatening.

The rest of the group was confused and in disbelieve. Not only because of Jimin suddenly getting kicked out of BTS, but also confused of why and how Jimin was covered in blue marks.

"If Jimin gets kicked out , i will leave the group!" Taehyung said, tearing up.
"Me too!" RM said angrily.
"So will i!" Hoseok said while giving the boss a death stare.
"ARE YOU GONNA KICK ME OUT NOW!? " Jungkook yelled furiously.

My boss started to smirk. "I have a contract, remember? I own you all." My heart dropped. I looked down in defeat and tried as hard as i could not to cry. Jungkook was still furiously angry. 

"Now pack your things and go Jimin." I went to the back and got undressed. I took on my normal clothes and took my bag with my phone. I had to get out of there. 

I ran. Out of the studio, on to the street. Girls were screaming everywhere, "OMO ITS JIMIN OPPAA!! JIMIIINN! JIMINIEE!" they ran after me. I felt the energy get sucked out of me and i stopped. The girls picked me up and hugged me and screamed but i felt nothing. I felt the hole in my chest. I felt the all to known darkness surround me.

The darkness surrounded me and i fell.

- Jungkook POV

I headed for the door but the guards stopped me. "Let me go! LET ME GO GET JIMIN BACK! HE ISNT LEAVING!" I tried to get out of their grip but no luck. "WHAT ABOUT THE FANS HUH! WHAT ABOUT JIMIN!"  

"Im just gonna make an audition open. It wont be that hard, i mean you are all already very popular."  My boss shrugged. "How could you just make him go! At least make sure he is safe!" I slung my arm out of one of the guards hands.  "Why? It doesn't matter. I dont have to look after him anymore." 

I looked at the others but they all looked down on the ground in defeat. I slung my other arm out of the guard hand and stormed into the lockeroom. I tried to open the door to the outside but it was locked. I sighed and pushed my back against the corner and slowly let my legs bend so i was on the ground in a ball. 

I took out my phone and tried to text Jimin, no answer. I looked on Twitter and saw a video. A video of Jimin getting flooded with female fans right outside of here. My eyes welled up. I wish i could help him. I feel so helpless. I feel hopeless.

- Jimin's POV

My face felt warm and i could hear a sounds of flames. I could feel the comfy duvet around my body. I opened my eyes and saw myself in a nice couch and in front of a fireplace. On the table there was a mug. I got up to sit on the couch and took the mug with coffee in  it and sipped on it. I was the perfect temperature, not to hot but exactly the right temperature to warm the rest of my body.

(What happened? Where am I?) I looked around confused as i slowly realized that this was reality and not a dream. A tall black haired girl came out with a mug saying "Love" on it. "Oh you woke up." She smiled and reached out for a handshake. I shook her hand hesitantly. 

"Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" she asked in a worried tone. 

I shook my head. "No. Im sorry but who are you?" 

"Oh im so sorry. My name is Choi Soojin and this is my home. You're Park Jimin right?"

I nodded. Im used to people knowing my name at this point. In the beginning it was really weird though. 

"You have a lovely home but..why am i here?" I asked as friendly as i could.

"You passed out when you got surrounded but all the fans. I took you here so you could get back on our feet. "  

I started to smile. "Thank you so much. Im so grateful for that. How can i repay you?"

"Oh no no helping you is already enough. Do you want to eat something? I can make it for you." A smile dimpled her face. She was very pretty. I felt my stomach rumbling and screaming at me.

I nodded shyly. "I would like some tomato soup please." A few minute later i was holding a bowl with tomato soup while watching a talkshow with Soojin. When i was done eating and the talkshow was done it was dark. 

"You probably have to go back now right?" Soojin asked. I shook my head. "I just got fired... and im not allowed back in the dorm. I can stay a little longer."

Soojin looked shocked. "Wait what? You got fired? Why? Where are you gonna sleep?"

"I got beaten up too many times and my boss got mad and fired me. I will be okay, i can maybe find a bench in the park or something." 

Soojin refused. "No you're staying here. "

"I dont want to be a bother." 

"No no its fine! You will get surrounded by fans anyways so it wont be safe. Here let me show you the guest-room." 

The guest-room was small with a decent sized bed and a desk. "Its not much but i hope it will do." I smiled "Thank you so much." 

Jungkook POV:

I was waiting at the dark park waiting for revenge. I heard the gang from afar. This ends now! I WANT JIMIN BACK! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, was going through a rough time in my life and i was moving.. Hope you enjoyed.