Chapter 10

Jimin's POV:

I woke up in a nice bed in a dark room.  I looked to the side and saw the small desk. There was a letter. I got out of bed and groaned as i read the letter.

"Dear Jimin, 

There is some leftover soup in the fridge and some tea in the counter, take whatever you feel like eating. Make yourself feel at home. I went out with friends, but i will be back soon.
If you need anything call me.  My number is 21**1*91. 

Love Soojin."

I smiled weakly at the letter. (She is really nice, im happy that she was the one getting me out of that mess.) I looked at the time,  11 am. For once i felt...rested, i felt good. I took on my sweater and went outside to the livingroom. (I should take a shower. I probably smell like sweat. I hope Soojin wont mind me taking a shower..) I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turned the water on and waited for the water to get hot and when it was the right temperature i got in. 

Jungkook POV:

My jaw was hurting, my legs were hurting and my stomach was killing me. I was on my bed starring at the ceiling. (No wonder Jimin got beat up.. I totally forgot Jungwha's old typical strategies.) "Even if i was there when i got beat up it wouldn't make a difference. Im weak. How could i ever think that i could protect Jimin." I whispered as my eyes got watery. I lod out a sob. I normally never cry but I just couldn't hold it in. "Jimin... Jimin dont leave me... I love you..I miss you.. I hate it here without you.." I let my body swing back and forth, repeating those sentences.

 I suddenly got a sharp pain in my chest and i groaned in pain. "It hurts..Jimin please come back.." I cried louder and hugged Jimin's pillow which still had some of his scent. I dont know if it made it more bearable or worse. I couldnt stop repeating his name. I felt alone, but not in the normal type of way. It physically hurt that he wasnt there. I laid down on his bed and surrounded myself in his duvet and pillows so i could still smell the scent. I felt dizzy and tired and it didnt take long for me to fall asleep.

Jimin POV:

I got out of the shower and looked at my phone for the first time since getting kicked out of BTS. (My boss isnt even the head of the company. Is he even allowed to kick me out?) I sighed and pushed it aside. Jungkook had called several times. I want to talk to him, i really do but.. he should focus on work.. Not on getting me back. Calling him or texting him will just take is attention away from work. I dont want him getting kicked out too.. 

I heard the all to familiar sound of my stomach growling. I went out to the kitchen and warmed some soup. (At least it was a safe food and not something terrifying like pizza.)  

I heard a door opening. "Hey Jimin! Im home!" Soojin got into the kitchen and smiled. "Good to see that youre getting some food." I smiled weakly and sighed. "Hey if you need to talk then come to me okay?" Soojin said. I just nodded. I felt a wave of guilt. (I shouldnt make Jungkook worry. Im so stupid. But i dont want him getting distracted. Maybe i should just text him once and tell him that i am okay.)

 Distracted by my own train of thought I took out the warm bowl, instantly burning my hands. I winched in pain and Soojin quickly took it from me and put it down. "Jimin be more careful. Here lets get some cold water on your hands." She took my hands and held it under the cold water. Her cheeks were red and she got closer and closer until she was pressed up against my back. I felt uncomfortable but i didnt say anything.

Afterwards i got my bowl of soup and finished it quickly and took out my phone texting Jungkook. 

Jimin: Jungkook, im okay. Im staying at someones house and i am eating. I love you. Please dont come looking for me i dont want you distracted. 

I read the text again and decided to send it. It was first an hour later that i got a reply. 

Jungkook: JIMIN! WHERE ARE YOU! WHO'S HOUSE? LET ME COME AND GET YOU....

I ignored the texts even though it hurt. I put the bowl up and went into the guestroom but to my surprise Soojin was in there, smelling the duvet and the pillows. "Soojin wha-" "AH JIMIN hahah i was just checking if i should change the covers!" She laughed awkwardly. "O..Okay then." I got out and went to the living room to take a nap on the couch. 

-timeskip- 

I woke up to someone breathing heavily into my face. I slightly opening my eyes as i saw Soojin looking at my with a crazy expression. I quickly pulled away quickly. "Oh Jimin your awake." She smiled still with the crazy expression. She started rubbing my thighs and getting on top of me. I started crying. "GET OFF OF ME!" I pushed her off and quickly got my bag and phone, running away in fear.