Chapter 11

Jimin's POV:
I ran and ran until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. (I can't trust anyone, I can't go to anyone... I'm completely alone..) I ran to the trainstation, I looked at the rail, the train that was coming fast. (I could end this in a second..)

Jungkook's POV:
Jin rushed into Jimin's room, where I have been laying ever since I got home from dance practice last night. "Jungkook our boss just got fired for firing Jimin! Where is Jimin?!!"
"Wait what?!?"
Jin smiled widely "he is fired!"
I felt butterflies in my stomach and a inch of hope. I took out my phone.
JK- Jimin! Our boss is fired! Where are you? I'm gonna get you!
JM- I'm at Seoul's train station... Near the dorm.
My heart dropped...  T-train station?! I tried to push the thought aside but the image kept coming.
I quickly took on clothes and got going.

Jimin's POV:
(wait what? He's fired? I really hope this isn't something Jungkook is saying just to get me back..)
I stepped closer to the rail to see what train was coming.
"JIMIIIIN!!!!"
I gasped in surprise and turned around.

Jungkook's POV:

It looks exactly like in my dream.
"GET AWAY FROM THE RAILS NOW!!" My eyes filling in tears.
The train came and.....

He was ok.
He ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and cried into his hair. "Lets get you back to the dorm" I whispered, still in disbelief that he was ok. Jimin nodded and we quickly began running back to the dorm, making sure no one was following us.

Jimin's POV:
We got into the dorm and I immediately got attack my all my group members. They were all hugging me at once, Tae was crying and so was the others.
"H-hey I-I'm ok."
"You can't just leave like that!" They all said at once, even Suga. I felt a warm feeling inside and smiled widely with tears in my eyes. "You have missed me??" I asked in disbelief.
"Of course we have!" Jin said while hitting my shoulder lightly.
"We have you room ready, full of Jungkook smell," Hoseok said jokingly.
I started to laugh. "Why and how did I get "Jungkook" smell."
"He has been in there ever since yesterday when u ran away, he hasn't even eaten because he has missed you so much. Taehyung had to sleep in Jungkook's room." Namjoon answered. I blushed deeply and looked at Jungkook, who was also blushing. "D-don't worry I will eat now." He lightly giggled as his stomach was growling. I took a deep breath. "So will I.. I'm going to try to recover..but please be patient with me. I'm still terrified." He nodded and hugged me tightly and after that we went into the kitchen and got something to eat.

- timeskip -

We were done eating and Jungkook dragged me into my room and ordered me on the bed. I obeyed immediately, the bed was so nice and soft. Jungkook layed next to me and opened his arms while blushing. I blushed slightly ans quickly got into his embrace.

His chest was warm and firm and I could hear his heart beating in his chest, I nuzzled into his chest with my head. His smell was amazing. Good old Jungkook scent. I could never get tired of that scent. Jungkook cupped my cheek and made me look up. He got closer and closer and kissed my lips softly. He pulled away and i nuzzled into him again. We layed like that until we both feel asleep.