Chapter 8

Jimin's POV:

It had been a few weeks since i got beaten up by Jungwha and his gang and i was starting to think that they had forgotten about me.

But i was wrong...

I was sitting on my bed one day checking twitter when i get a message from no other than Jungwha.

My heart dropped when i saw that he had texted me. It said:

"Meet me at the park now or else."

I opened the message, breathing heavily.
I took a deep breath and wrote:
"No. Im not gonna meet up with you again. Leave me alone!"
I didnt get a responds right away so i just carried on what i was doing before.

After a few hours i was on the couch watching a random Kdrama i started watching. Jungkook, Taehyung and I were home alone because the other members had to practice dancing and do some songwriting and other business. Surprisingly the staff let Jungkook, Tae and me have a day off. When i was half into the episode, i got a message from Jungwha. It was an image.

I opened the messenger app again to see the image and it was a picture of me taken outside of the window. I began panicking but tries to stay calm.

"Jungwha if you beat me up again i will lose my job."

"I dont give a shit! Come to the park now!"

"No!"

"Then i guess if this isnt freaking you out maybe this will.."

Before i could responds i heard Jungkook scream loudly.

" DONT TOUCH ME!! LET ME GO! STOP!"

The door slammed shut and i stood for a second paralyzed. Thoughts were rushing through my head and i could hear my heartbeat i my ear. I couldnt stop shaking.

I snap out of it and quickly rush to the door but that asshole had stolen the key and locked the main door from the outside.

I began shaking more and more and my thoughts wouldnt stop.

Tae came running and had alrwady progressed what was happening and ran over and tried to kick the door down.

No luck.

I quickly took out my phone and tried texting Jin but no respond.

I tried Rm but no responds.

I tried Suga.

"Suga please come to the dorm asap! We are locked inside!"

"Jimin just find the keys and unlock i dont have time for this!"

"SUGA WE ARE LOCKED IN AND SOMEONE FUCKING TOOK JUNGKOOK!"

Normally i dont swear much but if its serious or important i do. And Suga knows that.

"Okay okay im coming asap!"

After 10 minutes he unlocks the door and i quickly run to the park. I take out my phone and text Jungwha.

"Fine..im here.. GIVE JUNGKOOK BACK!"

"Not so easy. I want to have some fun with him~ he is so pretty..compared to you atleast"

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!"

"Then come save him. Oh ups you dont know where to go."

I broke down and starting hitting the trees near the park. I hit it so much that i couldnt feel it anymore and when i finally decided to stop my hand was covered in blood.

I take my phone out.

"Please give him back..you can do whatever you want with me just...dont hurt him.."

"Next time i tell you to do something obey!"

"I will.."

A few minutes later a car arrived with blacked out numberplate. One of Jungwha friends step out and forces Jungkook out and speed drives away.

"Damn it i was hoping i coukd get the numberplate.." I thought to myself annoyed. I brushed it off and remember my hand. I quickly hid it in pocket. I quickly ran over and pulled Jungkook into an embrace. He hugs back but tries hard not to wince in pain.

I pulled away immediately and quickly hid my hand. "Jungkook whats wrong?! What did they do?"

Jungkook smiled weakly. "Nothing they..just hit my stomach a little is all.. Im okay."

"Im so sorry.. Its my fault.."

"What ? Why do you say that?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Jungwha tried to make me go to the park again...i refused..twice and then he..he took you" i felt the tears strolling down my face.

Jungkook caresses my cheek. "Hey its okay. Im okay."

"Still they hurt you.."

"Jimin im okay..dont worry." Jungkook looked at me and smiled. But his smile wasnt the same.. His eyes..didnt have that..spark. The cheerful, happy spark. It was always there, even when he was sad. But not anymore.

"Are you telling me the hole truth?" I asked concerned.

Jungkook nodded slowly. "Can we...please just go home?."

I nodded and we went home. Jungkook was attacked with Suga and Taehyungs hugs and mine of course. We decided to keep an eye on Jungkook so we started to play videogames until the others come home. I didnt play i just watched. I didnt want the members questioning my hand.

The next day we went to the studio and i was still wearing the hoodie from yesterday so i was still hiding my hand. But unlucky for me, they decided to shoot my pictures today..

I changed into the clothes and went outside to the studio. When i went over to where i had to stand everyone were staring at me in terror. I looked down af my hand. I quickly tried to cover it but it was too late. Everyone had seen.

My boss stroms over to me and yanks me to the side.

"Thats it!! Park Jimin you are not part of BTS anymore!!"