Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV:

"JIMIN! NO!!" I screamed and quickly sat up. I was sitting on a madress in my room. I was panting and sweating. My heart was rushing. I looked around in fear. I saw Jimin sitting worried on my bed. "Jungkook whats wrong." Jimin rushed over to the madress I was sitting on. I immediately pulled him into a tight hug and began to cry.

"Dont leave me, Dont leave me! DONT LEAVE ME!!" I screamed as I cried harder into his shirt. Jimin tried to make me come down by brushing his hand through my hair and he rubbed my back with his other hand. He just let me cry as he whispered into my ear "Its okay, Im right here. Everything's okay."

I was still really scared but little by little I began to calm down. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I pulled him closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jimin's POV:

He wrapped his arms around my neck and finally he pressed his soft lips against mine. My heart was beating out of my chest and I could hear it in my ears. I immediately kissed back. He pulled away and looked at my eyes again. "Please never leave me. I love you..please don't ever leave me! " His eyes filled with tears.

I cupped his face and pulled him into another kiss. His soft lips felt amazing against mine. He kissed back, he is an amazing kisser. He pulled me closer and I laid my hands on his waist. I pulled away. " I promise I'll never leave you. I-I love you too." I smiled at him. There, I finally said it! I told him that I love him! After all those years.

He took my hands and intertwined them and smiled still with tears in his eyes. "Thank you Jimin." I smiled in return.

"Your lips are so soft." I whispered. He smiled. "So are yours." He caressed my cheek. He kissed my cheek and got up.

" L-Lets go get something to eat." He said. "I'm no-" he interrupted me. "Yes you are , c'mon."

Taehyung's POV:

I rushed over to Jungkooks room. I had heard a scream and it sounded alot like Jungkook. I almost opened the door but noticed the door was already opened slightly I looked in the room.

I saw Jungkook wrapping his arms around Jimins neck and he pulled Jimin into a kiss. I felt a slight pain in my chest but I ignored it.

Im happy for them...Jimin got the or he has been crushing on for the longest time..and Jungkook gets Jimin.

I turned around and headed for the living-room. I sat on the couch and was about to turn on the TV but then someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw that it wad Jin. "Goodmorning!" He smiled at me warmly. I smiled weakly at him. He looked at me concerned. "What's wrong" he asked. "Its nothing" I smiled.

"I know what would cheer you up!" He said. He took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. "We don't have to film the music video today so we could use the time for something fun!" He said in excitement.

"And what is that?" I asked slightly curious. "Well..i was planning on us all have a little movie night today and I wanted to bake some cookies for it. Would you like to make them with me ?" Jin smiled at me cutely, how could I ever say no!

I smiled, "Okay I'm in!" We got the ingredients ready. I slightly smirked as I got an idea. I took a handful flour and got ready.

"Hey Jin?" I grinned. He turned around, "Yea-?" I threw the handful flour in his face and started laughing. "Taehyung! You're gonna pay for that!" Jin said in a mad tone. He took a handful of flour and threw it at me but I dodged. I ran to the other side of the room.

"Come back here!" Jin ran after me. He threw again and I dodged. He looked annoyed at first but then he suddenly smirked. He took a handful flour in his hand and walked slowly over to me. I tried to run but he forced me into a corner but instead of throwing he just walked closer and closer to me until he was pressed up against me.

I was between Jin and the wall meaning that I couldn't escape. His face got closer and closer to mine. (I-Is he gonna kiss me?) I began to blush furiously. He was slowly closing his eyes. I closed my eyes. We just stood for a moment and I was waiting impatiently.

But instead of a kiss I got flour directly in my face. I totally forgot he had it in his hand. He laughed and I opened my eyes looking at him surprised. I crossed my arms and began to pout. "No fair!" He rolled his eyes. " You weren't fair." He laughed and I joined in.

He caressed my cheek making some of the flour disappear from my cheek. He kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Now we're even." He said as he smiled at me. "Y-Yeah. Guess we are." I stuttered. We got back to work and cleaned up after ourselves.

- timeskip -

Jimin's POV:

"Guys we were planning on having a movie night tonight! You guys down?" Jin was slightly looking into the room from the door. I had been in Jungkook's room all day and we were on the madress cuddling. 

"Sure we will be right there." Jungkook answered. We stood up. and went with Jin in the livingroom where the others were waiting on the couch. We sat on the couch and we started the movie.

"These cookies are freaking amazing!" Hoseok suddenly said. Jungkook took one and ate it. "He's right! Where did you get these?" He asked. "We made them." Jin smiled. "We?" Hoseok asked curiously. "Me and Jin." Taehyung smiled widely.

"They're good." Suga said. "You should try one Jiminie!" Jungkook took a cookie and waited for me to open my mouth. I hesitated for a moment but then I opened my mouth and ate it. "Mhmm..There really good!" I said.

Suddenly I could hear a vibration in my pocket, meaning that I've got a new text from someone. Hey, Jimin the Loser! - ?                                               

I widened my eyes. Please...dont let it be who I think it is..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------