Chapter 3

~ Jimin's POV:

We all got ready for the day and drove over to the dance studio. We had 2 weeks until the new comeback and everything has to be perfect.

The music started and I began to sing

- nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga -

I began to feel dizzy as I continued dancing and I felt like I was gonna throw up but I tried as hard as I could to look normal so the others won't notice.

~After dancing through BS&T 5 times~

-wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi-

I went to the side and tried to jump but I couldn't. I stopped and looked down , panting and rested my hands on my knees to keep my keep my balance.

"Okay cut!" 

Jin came over to make and kneeled down to look at me and put and hand on my shoulder.

"Jimin ar-"

"I'm fine , don't worry Jin-Hyung." I looked up at him.

He looked at me worried.

"Im just a little dizzy and my neck hurts a little, don't worry" I said.

"Just tell me if you need a break or can't dance anymore. Jimin we are all worried about you. You are eating, right?" He looked me directly in my eyes. 

"I...of course I am." I lied and faked a smile. 

"Just tell me if somethings wrong, okay?" he said. 

"Of course." I kept my smile. He smiled back and the music started again.

-niga anin dareun saram seomgiji mothae
almyeonseodo samkyeobeorin dogi deun seongbae-

I went in the middle , singing: -nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chu...-

Suddenly I felt really dizzy. I could barely keep my balance and my vision turned black.

~ Taehyung's POV:  

(This is when Jm is in the middle and the members are on the floor)

I turned around on my back and got a clear view on Jimin, he didn't look good.

He stopped dancing and he fell to the floor.

"JIMIN!" I quickly got up from the floor and ran over to him. "JIMIN WAKE UP!" I dropped to the floor and held both sides of his shoulder and shocked him , hoping to wake him up. "JIMIN!" I said as I felt tears in my eyes.

"Cut!" PD yelled.

The others members got up from the floor as well and surrounded the scene. Jungkook also dropped to the floor as well. He began shaking him too. "JIMIN! CMON WAKE UP!" he screamed. 

He took him up in his arms and went over to the couch back stage. I got some water and went over to the couch and sat next to him. 

"Okay lets film Suga's part! the others can take a break!" 

I could still fell the panic and my fast heartbeat. I looked at Jimin worried. (Is he okay? Why did he collapse?) 

After some time Jungkook came and sat beside me. "Dont worry , he will be okay. I asked PD and he says its okay if I bring him back to the dorm." He said and rested his arm around my shoulder.

 He looked at me reassuring and smiled. I smiled back and rested my head against his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine. I could hear his nice heartbeat. I nuzzled into his shoulder. Suddenly his heartbeat got faster. (Why is his heartbeat speeding up?)