Chapter 31

Back of my Harley,
she don't give a fuck.
She could lose her life any moment with me.

| Talk Dirty - Daniel Di Angelo|

×

Ava swears her heart stops for a moment before kicking into overdrive. The wine, the weed and the music make her arousal a living, breathing thing under her skin. She has never felt so fucking alive and she loves every second of it.

She gives him a smile. "Shall we give them something to talk about later, William?"

Something close to a shudder goes through him at the way she says his name. "You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to let them watch all the things I want to do to you."

He might as well have been doing that because her body reacts completely out of her control. She captures his wrist, chains cold to her touch. She brings the blunt between his fingers to her mouth.

"Come here." She says after taking a drag.

He cocks an eyebrow at her but his eyes are full of heat and forbidden promises. He leans in until their mouths are almost touching. She exhales slowly and he inhales her smoke until her lungs are empty.

Right when he's about to pull away to blow out the smoke, Ava presses her lips onto his. She doesn't give him time to register it before slipping out her tongue and stroking the tip lightly against his bottom lip.

His touch on her waist turns bruising and he makes a low noise in his throat that makes Ava's skin break out in goosebumps.

Then she breaks the trance by sliding out of his touch and walking towards the bar she spotted earlier, heels clicking and hip swaying. Her cheeks are burning and her mind is in all the places it shouldn't be by the time she reaches.

"Whiskey sour." Ava's voice is steady when she speaks to the bartender. He stares at her, his light eyes looking at her like he's never seen a woman before. She has to cock an eyebrow at him before he gets to her drink.

She might as well have been stark naked from the way she feels William's eyes on her back.

"Hey, stranger." A soft voice pipes. Ava turns to see Svetlana smiling at her. Ava smiles back at the girl, opening her arms to embrace her. Ava feels more skin than fabric, but the Lolitas' outfits were always like that. Negligible and stunning.

"You having fun?" Ava asks her. It's been a solid while since she saw the girl, and they didn't part in the nicest way either.

"I'm too drunk to tell." Svet giggles loudly. Feeling a little tingle from eyes watching, Ava casts her eyes behind Svet to see Lily, Ren and Gian discussing something, all the eyes on her. Ava looks away, a stone in her stomach, and frowns.

"I'm trying to get on your level." Ava says, trying to shake off the feeling.

"Down it." Svet says. "Then come dance with me."

"I can dance with you?" Ava asks. "Aren't you supposed to be on the pole?"

Svet's hands come over her. "Look at them, Ava. All those girls have everyone's attention. No one is going to notice us." Ava thoroughly disagrees with that. "I mean, yeah, you look like..."

Svet comically licks her lips, staring at Ava. She doesn't mention the scars. A strong wave of affection comes over Ava. She clutches her arm tightly.

Their eyes meet and twinkle with mischief.

There's a soft afro-beat song echoing through the hall. Perfect. Ava's French-American ass knew how to sway to anything because of how much she loved dancing. But she had a little bias towards the nastier way of moving.

Everything forgotten, Ava begins moving, slow and sensual as the beat carries her. Her body gives into the beat completely. Svetlana and her move around each other like it's a practiced number, completely in sync.

Ava lets out a laugh and it trickles through her in the most foreign way. She doesn't remember the last time she let out a laugh that felt like releasing a balloon. The beat kicks up and Svet's hands move from her shoulders, down her breasts and down to her hips, guiding her movements.

She braces her hands on Svet's shoulders and they become flush against each other. The world just blurs. When they break apart, a couple more girls have joined them. Ava grins at them opening up the circle but keeps Svet close to her.

They all move around her in a way that makes her feel wonton. Hands were all over her body. The song switches to a heavier beat and Ava closes her eyes and tosses her hair back. Svet turns her around and Ava starts to dance back on her as she would on a man. Grinding, twerking and laughing breathlessly.

She doesn't know how long she's swept up, but Svet finally grips her face. "Let's get another drink."

Ava nods eagerly and lets Svet drag her back to the bar. Unable to help herself, she looks around to see almost all the eyes fixated on her. She doesn't find William on the couch. No, he's in a shadowy corner, eyes fixed on her leisurely. Lily is firing off some words but he looks bored. Ava holds his eyes long enough to notice a flicker of intention. It can't be anything good. She turns back to her drink.

They stay at the bar for almost an hour and slowly, the crowd begins to file out, Ava suggests Svet go upstairs with her.

She looks like she wants to say no, looking around. When she doesn't find what she's looking for, which is Gian, she agrees. Both of them plop down on Ava's plush mattress giggling loudly. She can't seem to stop laughing.

"You're so much fun, oh my God." Svet says, trying to catch her breath. Both of them are hammered, which makes everything funnier. "I can't believe you twerked on me."

"I used to club a lot when I was with Pandora, behind their back." Ava hears herself say, too late to take it back. "I love dancing. My mom did, too."

They are silent for a while. Then Svetlana turns her drunken eyes to Ava, sincere. "I'm happy you're here."

Ava's chest clenches. "Thank you for spending the evening with me."

They crash into each other, laughing and grunting. A small part of the ice around her heart cracks, a little more light in her soul. Ava grips her tightly.

"Love you." Svet chirps.

Ava smiles and realizes her cheeks are sore. Before she can respond, the door swings open. Both their heads snap to find William. He's shed his jacket, now just in his white shirt and dark pants, looking better than ever.

He cocks a groomed brow, tone flat. "Am I interrupting something?"

Svet jumps out of Ava's arms, on her feet and heading to the door in an instant. "Sorry, boss."

She looks back at Ava once with a small smile before disappearing.

Ava props on her elbows, giving him a look. "You were, actually."

William silently shuts the door and locks it. The soft click makes her hyper aware of the fact that they are alone in her dim room. He moves to the washroom and she hears water running while she waits, her heart kicking up.

"What are you doing here?" Ava asks as he wipes his hands, eyes fixed on her.

He gives her a wry smile. "Did you enjoy giving everyone a show?"

She returns his smile. "Attention never hurts, hm?"

"Let's see about that." He grabs her ankle, pulling her sharply towards him. Ava gasps, sitting up with a retort rounding on her mouth. But his large hand grips the side of her face and a little of her neck, callous thumb stroking over her lips. "Now that you have mine." 

------

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, guys!!! I love you all so much. ENJOY THE DOUBLE UPDATE!!!